Eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmoragx

Reaction score
Hi i had a client in for an eyebrow wax/shape, she wondered if i could do something with the straight sticky up hair at the start of the eyebrow? I sometimes trim them slightly if they are really long and the client wants me to? I think if i did that with this particular client it would look too spikey? She wanted me to see if there other ways of getting rid of this or making it look beter? Weird though because some people have this and some people don't :rolleyes: Sorry if its hard to understand, wasn't sure of how to explain it :lol: xxx

Use a brow gel to tame, brush upwards and outwards.

You could try blending/fillig area with a brow wax or pencil(gentle upwards strokes) or for a longer lasting look try eyebrow tinting to blend/fill.

Hth

I would say eyebrow wax or gel. You can even put some hairspray on a mascara wand :)

If the hair is sticking up where the eyebrow is supposed to be, so it can't be removed, the only alternative is to fill it in with a brow brush and brow powder in her colour, this will make it look less obvious.

Clear mascara is a good one for taming brows x

thanks for the replies :)

Latest posts

Back