Eyelash extension books?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Are there any eyelash extension books about?

I'm not aware of any.... but if you find one let us know!!

Francesca

Trainer and Master Technician in Individual Eyelash Extensions
LASH by Francesca

Yeah let us know if you come accross any. I'd like to see diagrams of different looks you can achieve with different lenghts, curl and thickness and also how it would look on different eye shapes etc. Googled it a thousand times with no joy. :cry:

Sounds like a great opportunity for a lash geek to corner the market and make some dosh ;) x

Im only a newbie....so i've no hope lol :lol: but it sounds like a great idea for someone more experienced?

I'm not sure it is a book thing though? More useful to see video. There is a list I found of what lengths and shaping are best for which eye shape...:-( but I can't find it now. thought I'd saved it somewhere on my laptop.
If I find it I'll put it up here. Was quite comprehensive. Believe I found it on someone's ebay store. I think there is a place for advanced training. I have had to train myself and have now reached a high standard of fitting, shaping and lash retention. But I don't know what I don't know! Do I? Lol

Linda

I don't mean I only trained myself. I did a training but it was not comprehensive enough I don't think.

Linda

Good thread thanks! I'll try some of those dvds!

Hey,

I've found one online. I typed in eyelash extensions handbook and its for a company called XXL lashes. it says its 16.00 euros and the automatic option is printed in german(?!) but you can change the language.
it says its a training manual so not sure if its what ur looking for but it does say useful for beginners and professionals.

xx

I'm not sure it is a book thing though? More useful to see video. There is a list I found of what lengths and shaping are best for which eye shape...:-( but I can't find it now. thought I'd saved it somewhere on my laptop.
If I find it I'll put it up here. Was quite comprehensive. Believe I found it on someone's ebay store. I think there is a place for advanced training. I have had to train myself and have now reached a high standard of fitting, shaping and lash retention. But I don't know what I don't know! Do I? Lol

Linda

I know exactly what your talking about Linda. It was an ebay person. I didn't save it to my laptop either but did make a copy to a word document. It's good but im more of a visual person. Going to take a look at the links below for the dvd's xx

Latest posts

Back