Eyelash Extension Course / Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

I too am looking for an excellent eyelash extension training course, however i have spoken to WoW (flirties) and they said the training is only 1 day.... please confirm that yours was 2 days as this has put me off a bit.

Mandy

The training did initially start as 2 days but the second day was for you to come back and be assessed as it is with other companies who offer 2 days,
some didn't like to travel back to the trainer for this and felt they were wasting a day where they could be working,
so we now ask that you email case study photos in, a minimum of 4, if your trainer can see any problems then they will point you in the right direction and if you feel that you would like to go back to your trainer for extra help then this is available too,
as Collin has said, we the trainers are there to help you forever, as long as you need us, hth

Ok, will definately consider Flirties - thanks x

I've just done my training with A H Francis 3D Lashes. I was given a dvd to do so many hours homework before i went on workshop day. With my dvd and kit was also a head to practise on.

I was lucky that i was the only one on the workshop so had her full attention but i believe there is never more than 4 in a class anyway. I worked on head first then model. You need to complete 5 case studies to gain qualification.

I only went on 15th Feb but have done 3 case studies with my other 2 booked in this week. I have also advertised intro offer as want to complete a further 30 case studies to gain a Masters certificate. First one was abit scary but am feeling better each time and gaining alittle in speed too.

I was really happy with the 1 day course cos i had alot of feedback and practise so am feeling more confident everytime i do them. :)

how much did u pay for the course and the the kit x

hi i teach lashes, my course is over one day however the manual is sent out the week before so they have a week to learn the theory,
i go over it at the start of the class so if they have any questions i can help them

the practical is then a full day, my course is a one-2-one though so they have my full attention and if they feel they need more time or i don't feel they could work on a paying client they come back for extra training at no extra cost !!!

i want my students to feel confident about carrying out the treatment as i know when i learnt i didn't feel confident at all !!

Latest posts

Back