Eyelash Extension Course / Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Hiya every one...

As most of you know, i done my lash course at the weekend.

2 WHOLE days... we worked non stop, ALL DAY, BOTH DAYS! There was loads to take in. Loads of practical work and loads of theory! I come away knowing i am comfortable enough to let rip on a paying client!

I have wanted to do lashes from day one, so i have done loads of research on different company's, all of which only do one day courses. So when i was told my course would be 2 days then a extra troubleshoot / skill day later. i was a bit shocked... but i know why it was two days, as there was that much to do.

Has anyone done a course that was only one day long? Did you's learn much? Did you's feel confident enough to do a set of lashes on your own after?

I have to do 4-5 case studies before i can get my certificate!! I have also been told that if i am not good enough i wont be passed :eek::eek: I do feel confident enough that i will pass as we covered sooooo much... but i think its a really really good idea! As i think there are far too many courses out there that you just get passed and certificate no matter what!

Looking forward to hearing your experience on your courses.

xxx

Hi there,

Glad you enjoyed your training days.

Please can you tell me who you trained with?

Im looking into training with Novalash but im alittle hesitant to put my deposit down as there course is only for a day and is costing me over £800!,

Laura x

Hiya every one...

As most of you know, i done my lash course at the weekend.

2 WHOLE days... we worked non stop, ALL DAY, BOTH DAYS! There was loads to take in. Loads of practical work and loads of theory! I come away knowing i am comfortable enough to let rip on a paying client!

I have wanted to do lashes from day one, so i have done loads of research on different company's, all of which only do one day courses. So when i was told my course would be 2 days then a extra troubleshoot / skill day later. i was a bit shocked... but i know why it was two days, as there was that much to do.

Has anyone done a course that was only one day long? Did you's learn much? Did you's feel confident enough to do a set of lashes on your own after?

I have to do 4-5 case studies before i can get my certificate!! I have also been told that if i am not good enough i wont be passed :eek::eek: I do feel confident enough that i will pass as we covered sooooo much... but i think its a really really good idea! As i think there are far too many courses out there that you just get passed and certificate no matter what!

Looking forward to hearing your experience on your courses.

xxx

Hi

Your course sounds really good, where did you train? I'm hoping to do an eyelash perming and tinting 1 day course shortly but hadn't thought about extensions. You've definitely given me an idea!! I'm sure you will pass, good luck with it all!

My training was with Flirties Lash Extensions.

I still had to pay a deposit for my course but i think that is normal with every company, but my kit is soooooo cool! It all comes in a little case. You get a head to practice on, and it is jam packed with stuff! Still cant get over how many lashes you get!!!

My training was really fun as well!!!!!! It makes all the difference if you enjoy your self!

xxx

My training was with Flirties Lash Extensions.

I still had to pay a deposit for my course but i think that is normal with every company, but my kit is soooooo cool! It all comes in a little case. You get a head to practice on, and it is jam packed with stuff! Still cant get over how many lashes you get!!!

My training was really fun as well!!!!!! It makes all the difference if you enjoy your self!

xxx

Sounds great! So are they based nationwide do you know?

i want to do this too!!!!!!!!!!

stamps feet!!!
xxxx

did you work on each other or take a model with you??

Hi, Do you have a contact number or web address for this course?
Thanks.

does anyone know if theres a flirties trainer in Lincolnshire??

Can somebody please PM the numberfor flirty lash extension training please, ive googled & can't find!
x.x.x

Can somebody please PM the numberfor flirty lash extension training please, ive googled & can't find!
x.x.x

Pm me your email addy and i will forward the info leaflet to you and answer any questions,
im their head trainer :hug:

Hello

I too am looking for an excellent eyelash extension training course, however i have spoken to WoW (flirties) and they said the training is only 1 day.... please confirm that yours was 2 days as this has put me off a bit.

Mandy

Hello

I too am looking for an excellent eyelash extension training course, however i have spoken to WoW (flirties) and they said the training is only 1 day.... please confirm that yours was 2 days as this has put me off a bit.

Mandy

Hi Mandy,
Flirties is indeed one FULL day and you are also required to undertake a number of case studies after and send them into the trainer prior to being certified.
In addition to this the trainer is at your disposal for...well ever and ever....training isn't only for the day...its available on an ongoing basis..as is top up training if you are finding things a tad difficult to master.

HTH :hug:

Thank you for your comment x

Im sure that Amazing Lashes are based in West Sussex, they are def worth a look. Grace, the owner, is lovely and great at her craft!

Latest posts

Back