Eyelash extension training in Dublin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimkimmer

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm from Bedfordshire but am living in Dublin at the moment. I've just done my NSI acrylic nail course and loving it but am now keen to book in on an eyelash extension course in this area. There are a few company's here that I cant find much info on, but most are in the UK. I love the sound of Flirties and I could get a flight back to do the course but if I can find somewhere good here it would be easier for me. AH Francis do courses here I believe, are they any good? If anyone knows of any good courses in Dublin I would appreciate any help!

Many Thanks in advance :)

Hiya,

I'm from Bedfordshire but am living in Dublin at the moment. I've just done my NSI acrylic nail course and loving it but am now keen to book in on an eyelash extension course in this area. There are a few company's here that I cant find much info on, but most are in the UK. I love the sound of Flirties and I could get a flight back to do the course but if I can find somewhere good here it would be easier for me. AH Francis do courses here I believe, are they any good? If anyone knows of any good courses in Dublin I would appreciate any help!

Many Thanks in advance :)

Hi

Pay for my flight and put me up flower - and I'll be more than willing to come to Dublin to train you! (Ha-ha):)

Excuse me but the head trainer gets these perks lol :lol:

one of you can stop in holyhead and teach me before you get on the ferry :) xx

one of you can stop in holyhead and teach me before you get on the ferry :) xx

Hey we could have a flirties training tour!:idea:

Where's Collin - he can sort out a tour bus!:lol:

Training can be arranged for anywhere,
it works out cheaper to get a small group together and a trainer will travel to you,
if you want any info send me a PM :hug:

Latest posts

Back