Eyelash extension training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
really really want to do this, ive looked around and most of the courses seem to be in London etc. Are there any in the North East of england that geeks would recommend?

Hi
I trained with Hollywood lashes and I've been doing them for 3 years now. I def recommend them. If you ring they'll tell you where the closest training is to you. 0845 0509712.

really really want to do this, ive looked around and most of the courses seem to be in London etc. Are there any in the North East of england that geeks would recommend?

Me... am in your neck of the woods and i do the training!!

xx

Beat me to it Gem! lol

Nouveau Lashes are another one, Diane Plumber (from cnd) does the training there

Beat me to it Gem! lol

Nouveau Lashes are another one, Diane Plumber (from cnd) does the training there

Not in Tyne & Wear she doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, No Leeds or Manchester is the nearest.

Do you know of any trainers in Essex? Thanks. xxx

Nouveau train in London Kim, I am not sure about flirties, as far as I know we dont have trainer in Essex......am sure Gemma will know more though....:)

I've heard Noveau are fab! Weren't they one of the first companies to bring out the semi lashes?! Wonde if you can do your training with Karen Betts?!

I always wondered what the Salon Systems ones would be like. Ive never bothered training in it because its not worth the outlay as there isnt much call for it where i am. I dont know if there is in general tbh. Would be interesting to know how many sets people do a week / month.

Hi ya,

I did my training with Lash Perfect, and they do training in Romford, Essex. If you go to their website and look at training and certification it gives you the venue and dates.

Hope this helps.

Hi ya,

I did my training with Lash Perfect, and they do training in Romford, Essex. If you go to their website and look at training and certification it gives you the venue and dates.

Hope this helps.

Do you do much of this service hun?!x

Would love to, but so far no, as I havent been trained all that long, plus I havent really got going and advertised it, so generally just been doing my family and friends, who love love it. But when I get going properly as a Mobile Therapist I hope to ;-)

Hollywood lashes train in stockton flower - im doing mine there when the boss books the course

:hug:

Latest posts

Back