Eyelash extensions: how do some salons do them so cheap?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapphire nails

Reaction score
hi guys,

I had a little peak in a nail salon and saw that they were offering individual eyelash extensions for £25 a set, also offering lashes for £15 that they say last a week. How can this be?

What is the cheapest anyine charges please?

Gem

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you go in and ask them what type of lash they use? I did in the one local to me and its just individual false lashes that come off in in a few days, which is why it's so cheap but ask because if they are the semi-permanent then I don't know?

There's a girl in my area does a full set of individual Lashes for £20. I went in and got them done out of curiosity and we had a bit of a "chat"

She did a great job, they lasted weeks.......................

She also told me that she doesn't declare her income, is a single parent on Income support and just does it to make some extra pocket money and because it "gets her out of the house" !!!!!!!!!

How can a professional possibly compete price wise with that?

She wants reporting then if she's claiming and working, I hate people micky taking In the industry.
It's unfair to people who are properly qualified, trained, insured and pay tax.

She wants reporting then if she's claiming and working, I hate people micky taking In the industry.
It's unfair to people who are properly qualified, trained, insured and pay tax.

Yes, totally agree with you. I had replied to this thread but for some reason it didn't take and I couldn't be bothered to re-type it.

We would all be in the money if we didn't declare our earnings. I know there are those who do it but they will get caught out in the end and the longer they get away with it the more they will have to pay back. I am trying to do everything correctly. Have read time and time again that some don't even give receipts out. How on earth do they do their books properly. Ok rant over, sorry.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back