Eyelash Extensions ?? - I promise i have done a through search!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I just wanted to get some different views of how you all work, if for instance a client wanted a glamorours look would you start with 12 on outer eye, 14 in the middle and then 10 on the inside?

I was taught to always put a shoter lash on the oustide!

Hiya :)
I am confused hun why would you put shorter on the outside?? longer lashes should be on the outside to extend and open up the eye?? by outside do you mean closest to nose or ear??
As for sizes it all usually depends on the actual client and what length their own lashes are! saying that when clients ask for glamorous lashes 14 seems to be a very popular length for me :)

Hope this helps? Good luck!

I think I understand the look you are talking about. Like some strip lashes are like this yeah?

I'm not sure if this is the best way as I haven't used my lash training at all! But I wanted to let you know I know what your talking about :) x

hey :) i just had a look at my training manual after reading this post as i was sure there was a diagram in it with something about longer lashes in the middle to open smaller eyes up - and yes there was! personally i havent done this though. if a client wants full on glam i go for long and full, 14 is the most popular size for this look, filled in with 12s and 10s to thicken up, making sure i lash every available lash. i do like the winged affect as well though, and will sometimes add a longer length onto outer corners to create it, hope that makes sense :) my clients love it! xx

Hey Geeks!

Thanks for your replys!

NB Beauty - Yeap crazy isn't it?! thats what I thought in my training I would want the longer on the outside but in training they said to put longer in the middle then short on outside and inner! completly threw me lol!!

Lolly22 - Thanks Lolly, somtimes i think my posts don't make sense hehe!!!

Evissa - Yeap makes perfect sense thank you, so if you started with the 14's do you leave gaps and then fill in? or do as much as you can with 14's then fill in with the shorter lengths where you can?

Thanks geeks :D xx

Evissa - Yeap makes perfect sense thank you, so if you started with the 14's do you leave gaps and then fill in? or do as much as you can with 14's then fill in with the shorter lengths where you can?

Thanks geeks :D xx

yes i just start with the 14s, build my skeleton of lashes and then fill in with more 14s, and then 12s and then 10s. also see the inner corners...i dont put 14s there, i stick with 12s and 10s as sometimes they can be too long and annoy your nose and brow bone! thats for a very full on glam look, but you could still create a glam look with say 12s all the way along filled in with 10s and 8s, and then maybe a few 14s on the outer corners to give that wee kick :) hope this helps xx

yes i just start with the 14s, build my skeleton of lashes and then fill in with more 14s, and then 12s and then 10s. also see the inner corners...i dont put 14s there, i stick with 12s and 10s as sometimes they can be too long and annoy your nose and brow bone! thats for a very full on glam look, but you could still create a glam look with say 12s all the way along filled in with 10s and 8s, and then maybe a few 14s on the outer corners to give that wee kick :) hope this helps xx

That is a very big help :D thanks Evissa xxx I will post a pic up onces ive done them tonight :D xx

no problem :) looking forward to seeing your pics! xx

That is a very big help :D thanks Evissa xxx I will post a pic up onces ive done them tonight :D xx

Where are these pics tina. im excited for u hun. xxx see how everyones different like i said saturday, you just have to find ur way xxx

Where are these pics tina. im excited for u hun. xxx see how everyones different like i said saturday, you just have to find ur way xxx

hehe yea your right! I willtry and put them up tonight (got another set to do tonight eek! ) xx

Dont worry Hun you will be absolutely fab!!! put up your pictures for us to see!! cant wait :) I love doing Glam looks!!!

Latest posts

Back