Eyelash extensions. Lash went into the eye !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
I don't even know how to call this thread lol. I am a bit worried as I have not seen it happen before and I have been lashing fir two years.

I did regular clients refil today. When she sat down and opened her eyes I noticed one loose lash sort of "rest" on the eyeball. I asked her n it to close her eyes as I was going to try to take it out but she blinked and lash disappeared.

I couldn't see it in her eye any more but she said she could feel it there, however kept reassuring me she would be ok and will just blink it out. She told me not to worry but of course I do . It's nearly 4 am and I'm lying in bed thinking of her.

I gave her an eye wash and eye cup to try and flush if out at home if it doesn't come out. I had my next client come so had to leave her there , and when I spoke to my client she said that lashes do occasionally get into the eye at night and they just come out. Like maybe when she rubs her eyes and all.

I don't really know what I should have done in this situation and I do worry of possible outcome of this ... Can anyone please advise me of this being normal or wether there was anything I could have done to prevent such thing possibly happening in the future ?

Tia. Xxx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had this happen to me before and let me say...you definitely know when your have an extension in your eye! It hurt so bad ( like a huge splinter) I finally was able to flush it out:) Your client probably blinked and it popped out... If it went in the back of her eye she would of felt it right away.. Best of luck, nite!

I've not had this happen to a client but I did personally have a false lash fall out at some point and I just happened to pull my lower eyelid down and I could see it sitting there. I hadn't even felt it. I just got a cotton bud and made it wet and it picked the lash out of my eye straight away.
As a general rule if you can make your eyes water by crying or just blinking loads anything in your eye will naturally make it's way to the inner corner and it can then be easily removed. As with everyone, everyday blinking, small amounts of eye gunk go to the corner of your eyes. It's a natural eye cleaning thing.
If you're so worried just give her a call and ask if all is ok, she will appreciate your concern but she's not gonna die so don't get all worked up about it!xx

Thank you girls. I haven't heard from her still. And gonna call back to ccheck up later today. I'm sure she's fine but I did have myself worked up having all kinds of images in my head lol. Xxx you've made me feel more at ease tho :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back