Eyelash extensions positioning help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauladee

Reaction score
Hello!

I have done 4 sets of lashes now and am starting to feel more confident. However, I am battling with where to put the lashes whilst I am doing a set. In my training we put the strip of lashes on a silicon pad on the forehead and it seemed to work ok. However, when I do that now, I find that it's fine for the left eye but for the right eye my isolating arm gets in the way of trying to get a lash off the strip! I also sometimes battle to get a lash off the strip as it doesn't stick down to the silicon pad properly.

Any advice would be a great help and would make my life a lot easier!

Have you tried the lashes on strips that stick to the back of your hand?
I haven't looked back since buying these. xx

I only have the lash trays I received with my training kit and have bought a few more from LashBase. The strips are quite sticky coming out of the tray so I could try sticking that to the back of my hand, is that what you mean?

If you have lashes on strips in the trays, then yes, you stick these to the back of your hand and away you go.
x

Great thanks for that, I'll give it a go on my next client :) xx

Hi
Ive tried this but they are never sticky enough, especially after ive done it a few times

I use micropore tape across each end of the lashes to tape them to the back of my hand, like a H shape x

Thats a good idea, thanks

Latest posts

Back