Eyelash Extensions - what are you wearing right now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Hi geeks

You all must be super bored of semi eyelash extensions hahahaha!!

Maybe this is in the wrong forum but I have been awake since 5am and unable to go back to sleep!! So my brain is confuzzed (confused and puzzled!) Now I have been doing eyelashes for two years now (cant believe how time flies by)...What length and thickness are you wearing now? I am wearing the most ridiculous eyelashes ever, but I just simply love them, I just cant live without them, i get so depressed if I go on holiday and they will fall out due to suncream(no matter how careful I am) so i buy loads of strip lashes till i see my lovely lash technician again.

I wear D curl, in 14mm and 15mm in extra thick (which is 0.20) and sometimes 0.25 if i want to look even more stupid.. My technican is in despair with me, but they are my advertisement and people would notice them if I have them in D curl. Tried C curl which didnt work..as I am afro african, my eyes need popping out more!! As there are now extra super thick in 0.30 i am going to buy them and ask my technican to insert for me as I am sure no one would ask for them unless for fancy dress or summat??!!
I think I will ask my technican to put bright coloured lashes to make it more obvious, i would love to uploads pics of my lashes but I am too shy!! lol!! (ironic eh!!)

So what about you geekies? I sometimes think why cant they put out longer lashes in 20mm or summat?? I would dearly love that!!

was my thread that boring?? xxx:lick:

sallys salon services do a single lash around .35 in med lon ex long in the pack not the flare lash with a bulb... they drop on to lashes , they last 2-3 weeks, longer with care, but are heavier look on my photos i have a photo o the drop on lash x happy fluttering

Latest posts

Back