Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
HI , i just thought i would write on here as im hoping to book onto the glam lashes course for the end of this month , and i cant tell you how excited i am , its unbelievable , im eyelash mad! lol
I hope the course is worth it and we get some great training.
i recently bought the single lash extend semi permanant lashes by salon system and tryed them out on one of my clients , it was the first time i have used the single lashes and i thought they were fab not as hard as i expected , quite therapeutic actually.
So im wondering if these single lashes (semi permanent) , are quite similar to apply same as the eyelash extensions ???

:D :D

I suppose il find out on the course :)

HI , i just thought i would write on here as im hoping to book onto the glam lashes course for the end of this month , and i cant tell you how excited i am , its unbelievable , im eyelash mad! lol
I hope the course is worth it and we get some great training.
i recently bought the single lash extend semi permanent lashes by salon system and tried them out on one of my clients , it was the first time i have used the single lashes and i thought they were fab not as hard as i expected , quite therapeutic actually.
So im wondering if these single lashes (semi permanent) , are quite similar to apply same as the eyelash extensions ???

:D :D
Hi There Kayleigh
You will just love the Glam Lash course, I am the trainer for your area I sent you a message a few days ago, did you get it? I am not sure about the salon system kit that you have mentioned as I have never used it myself. If you are Lash Mad then you will love semi permanent lash extensions as IMO the are the Bee's Knee's and as far as lash extensions go you cant get better. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with me, send me a PM.
Lee-Anne xx

Aw iv just getting your message , thanks for messaging , i cant stop talking about them to my clients , it was even on the news a few weeks ago that the demand was so high in newcastle they are desparate to train more and more therpists in them.:D i just love the sound of that.
I look forward to seeing you on the training day x

Where are you doing the training? In the North East?

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte
I train in Newcastle city centre or from just outside Berwick upon Tweed.
HTH, Lee-Anne x

Good luck with your course, you are gonna love it!

I did a Glamlash course last month and it was absolutly fantastic, thier products are really good and reasonably priced to

have fun

awww thanks , i cant wait :D yeh charlotte in newcastle im doing my training x

I'm doing my glamlash training in 2 weeks time, totally can't wait!

Finally booked on for next saturday , i cant wait xxx

Latest posts

Back