Eyelash Extensions...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurpakpink

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted on here!!! :eek:

I'm seriously thinking about training to do EE....I know there are hundreds of posts on here already but I just wanted some direct feedback from you all if that's ok...

I'm worried that I will pay out lots of money on training and kit and not be any good at it...yes I know pretty much everybody feels like this at some point in this industry, I just want to know your stories really...?? Did you find it easy to build up clientele?? COLOR]

Thanks very much in advance....
A confused Lurpakpink!
xx

Last edited:
Hey Lurpakpink,

I recently did my EE course so I've not had loads of experience but I can share my thoughts with you.

When I booked the course after reading up on it thoughy it would be dead easy and would take no time at all to pick up......Well I was wrong,It's fiddly and sometimes frustrating if you can't isolate the lash which is what i find the hardest.

You just have to work at it, I have done about 10 sets now and am getting there =)

Just make sure you have plenty of people to practice on cos that is what you need more then anything is practice.

So far from the friends I have done, there have been lots of interest - So I don't think it will be a problem building up clientelle at all.

if you are passionate about it then I would say go for it definitly

xx

Thanks Chelsie, you are absolutely right...you can do anything you want if your passionate and put your mind to it...EE here I come....!!
Xx

go for it. i found it difficult now i do it without much thinking. i love it. I've been charging for two week and Im fully books this week xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back