Eyelash glue on skin! How to remove

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gblashes

Reaction score
My client was asleep and jumped as I was about to apply a lash and it fell on her eyelid. It's left a glue mark. I tried to wipe it off but it wouldn't budge.
What can I use to get it off? I'm using eyelash emporium medium glue.
Help!

Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have remover? Just put some on a microbrush and use to remove. It will come off no problem

Yeah I tried that it didn't work for some reason and I didn't want to keep scrubbing. She said it was Ok to leave it as it was only a little bit and she thinks it will wash off. I'm scared though in case of reaction. Keep thinking about it.

It will eventually wash off, when I was doing a clients eyelashes using the same glue as yourself I put my arm in the glue!! It wouldn't come off no matter how hard I scrubbed but after a few days it disappeared. Probably best to just leave it and not scrub the area as it could make it sore. Xx

It will eventually wash off, when I was doing a clients eyelashes using the same glue as yourself I put my arm in the glue!! It wouldn't come off no matter how hard I scrubbed but after a few days it disappeared. Probably best to just leave it and not scrub the area as it could make it sore. Xx
Oh phew! Thanks it's really been playing on my mind. I feel better now.

She text me last night to say it all came off. And she was really happy with her lashes, Phew!

Lol I put my arm in the glue as well lol had a big patch but it went after a few day xx

Latest posts

Back