Eyelash Problem!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEBSY

Reaction score
I would love to get some advice from the Beauticians please,
Right here goes,
I do have eyelashes as everyone does only mine seem to dissapear:irked:
I use curlers cold and hold for a good 10 seconds then i use Max Factors More Lashes which works and they look great for a while then they just seem to drop back down if that makes sense so as you look at me you can't see the lashes that were there that morning!! hope that made sense,,,
What is eyelash perming, would this help? any advice will be very welcome i am fed up of losing my lashes.:cry:

Eyelash perming is exactly just that. Very now and a lot of women are doing it. You could also have your lashed tinting. Both perming and tinting will last 4 to 6 weeks. I recommend both.

Eyelast extensions may be helpful here too but try eyelash tinting and perming first - this is a models tip for having that forever awake look first thing!

Cathy

When my eyelashes started thinning and falling out I rubbed in Solar Oil every night and this really really helped them grow thicker and fuller........

Failing that DiorShow mascara is an absolute godsend.........

Oceana said:
When my eyelashes started thinning and falling out I rubbed in Solar Oil every night and this really really helped them grow thicker and fuller........

wow, thats a good beauty tip my eyelashes have always been on the thin side- I might have to give this a try!

yep, try and eyelash perm and tint first.

Im doing a package for ....

eyelash perm & tint and eyebrow shape & tint..SHOULD BE £39.50

'special offer' at the mo is £29.50

I have done 4 in the last 2 weeks...thats good for me !

Amb xxxx

hey stranger ......

debs ive had eyelash perms hun - first one was FANTASTIC !!!! really did open up my eyes - goes without saying hun but find someone whos recommended or really experienced ... my second experience was not as good !! tried smaller rollers lol OMG they were like spiders legs once i mascared them ! lol

Failing that ! ..... ive been applying my own "falsies" or should i say enhancements lol for a while now and they are FANTASTIC, no probs with mascara being sensitive for my eyes, no worries with curling every morning, getting mascara off of an evening ... love em (thanks to our good mate DEB379 !)

Enjoy xx

Try and catch you on msn sweet

hope you are all well

kx

Hi hun

You could try very gently using your curlers again once your mascara has dried. You may find your rubber needs replacing as well and this is why your lashes are not staying curled.

Eyelash perming could be the answer for you but you do need the right size perm rollers selected otherwise as karren says they can look awful. The perm should last about 4-6 weeks, however, some people's lashes don't take to perming. I have one client who has very difficult lashes to perm, they just wont curl as well as other clients.

I personally would not recommend having perming and tinting done on the same day as this could affect the results (ie not as effective).

Eyelash extensions are brill. When I did Karren's they really opened up her eyes and looked fab, she was fluttering about all day! They are not difficult to apply but need to be applied to your lash and not the skin. With care they can last for quite a few weeks but this also depends on whether your own lash is about to fall out.

Deb379

Oceana said:

Benefit bad gal lash mascara is fabulous too!! I could'nt live without it!! Although I am interested in having an eyelash perm too!!

xxx

Thanks everyone so much and hi Karren lovely to hear from you,,:) :)
OK i am sold on the idea of perming the lashes but it is freaking me a bit as in is it a chemical thats used? what if it goes in my eye??? what if i get these spider legs,, SEE wot am i like,,i need to do something the extensions sound good are they expensive?
Do any of you know someone to recommend to me or is there anyone on the board from my area, Cottingley, Bingley, surrounding areas in Bradford, West Yorkshire ?

Hi Debra, I've just sent you an e-mail, with the pics attached, to your dad's pc, as you've asked me. I hope it's not too late.

if you have delicate or brittle lashes, i would not suggest perming your lashes. not everyone agrees with this, but i think that perming does break down your lashes over time. more damage in the long run. also try not to curl your lashes too often. my sister had fairly brittle lashes and she curled then everyday..... well, lets just say that she now has no lashes. she damaged them and pretty much crimped them too much and sorta cut them off. now she has to wait for them to grow back out.

eyelash perming is great and lasts anything from 6wks to 3months it costs bout 20-£25 and takes about 45mins and really lifts your lashes!hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back