Eyelashes UNDER the lash??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlg10

Reaction score
Have recently heard of a therapist in my area applying individual lashes under the clients natural lash? i havnt heard of this method. would love your views x

Hi, this is the method I use now. I've been using this method about a year and half when I saw a video of a therapist in the States as it looks more natural. :biggrin:

Hi there, wow ok this sounds great, how do you keep the clients eye open (prob a silly question) but sounds uncomfortable?

You can apply lash extensions on top, to the side or underneath the natural lash, whichever is easiest to attach the donor lash.
The client still has their eyes closed, you just apply the donor lash from the underside of the lash as opposed to on top.

Never seen them done underneath before, does it affect the finished look at all? X

I dont think it looks any different. I just find it another way to attach the lash when they just wont lie on top or to the side.

miss pink is correct, just apply the lash where ever it fits best,top side middle i even wrap mine round and as if you are giving the lash a cuddle, lol . just dont apply upside down xx

It looks much more natural if applied from underneath plus it gives it that eyeliner effect if you know what I mean.

Hi, this is the method I use now. I've been using this method about a year and half when I saw a video of a therapist in the States as it looks more natural. :biggrin:

Is this video on you tube?
Wher did you see it? x

Yes saw it on you tube, I'll have to search the link for you and post. Cheers

well im thinking this would be great for my clients with a natural strieght lash im gonna give it a go asap, will watch the you tube vid too x

miss pink is correct, just apply the lash where ever it fits best,top side middle i even wrap mine round and as if you are giving the lash a cuddle, lol . just dont apply upside down xx

I was taught this method too...
xx

Yes saw it on you tube, I'll have to search the link for you and post. Cheers

Arr that would be fantastic thank you :hug:

Latest posts

Back