EzFlow Boogie nights and Walk of Fame

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min11

Reaction score
I have loads of these and love them all. I know I can use them with CND monomer but can use them with Brisa? I know this might be a bit of a dim question as I know I can seal L&P nails with a gel top gloss but as I have so many of these powders and am loving all my CND products I just thought I'd see what they are compatible with. I read already that you cant mix those powders in with gel before aplication, nor would it occur to me to but I just wondered if it would affect the strength of the nail or finish to sculpt a thin glitter tip the usual L&P way and then proceed as normal from there with Brisa.

I have loads of these and love them all. I know I can use them with CND monomer but can use them with Brisa? I know this might be a bit of a dim question as I know I can seal L&P nails with a gel top gloss but as I have so many of these powders and am loving all my CND products I just thought I'd see what they are compatible with. I read already that you cant mix those powders in with gel before aplication, nor would it occur to me to but I just wondered if it would affect the strength of the nail or finish to sculpt a thin glitter tip the usual L&P way and then proceed as normal from there with Brisa.

If youve been using the powders with CND monomor and havnt been having any problems then i cant see why you wouldnt be able to lay a thin layer of glitter on the tip and then use your brisa gels to build the rest of your nail as it will be the gel thats going to give the nail its structure and strength.
Glitter powders are used to add colour ,because they normally have such a large amount of glitter compared to powder you wouldnt be able to build with them as they dont have the same strength to them as normal powders (iykwim lol)
Hope that makes sense :lol: ive got a raging headache tonite :irked:

Haze x

Those colours are stunning, I dont see why you cant as long as its a thin enough layer of L&P:)

Ok I'll give that a go then. I tend to apply them thinly and cap with clear L&P anyway, its just that this time the rest of the nail would be Brisa. I have had my nails done in salons with one system and then come home from Norway and had them rebalanced while here with another system with no ill effect so I thought this might be ok, just wanted to be sure.

Latest posts

Back