Ezflow Distribution Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzo

Reaction score
H I am new to the site so please bear with me.

Could anyone please tell me where Ezflow have a distribution centre in Glasgow now? as far as I know it used to be based in Urban Angel in Renfrew, but I went into buy products yesterday to find that they do not distribute Ezflow anymore???? :rolleyes:

EzFlow Scotland stopped trading almost 2 years ago lol !!
The owners Derek & Christine moved on to form Affiniti Nail & Beauty and become the UK Distributors of Nfu oh nail products. They are still based in the Renfrew area so I am surprised that the staff in Urban angel didn't give you this information.

The UK distrbutor for EzFlow is Grafton International ... Grafton International Ltd
and as far as I am aware they are supplying the Scottish EzFlow customers until a new Scottish sub distributor is found. HTH

I was never given any information until a went in on Saturday!:eek: wow I was surprised! But I contacted Graftons today and its sorted now they told me to contact Vikki Taylor Dodd she is distributing for the North wich they also have a website www.educationail.com where you can buy products online.

Thanks for your reply :)

I was never given any information until a went in on Saturday!:eek: wow I was surprised! But I contacted Graftons today and its sorted now they told me to contact Vikki Taylor Dodd she is distributing for the North wich they also have a website www.educationail.com where you can buy products online.

Thanks for your reply :)

This is correct, on the 1st October Vikki Taylor-Dodds became our newest Distributor covering newcastle, northumberland and Scotland.

Vikki has been running a hugely successful EzFlow Academy for nearly 3 years now, so if you need anything she will be able to help you.

Beck

Latest posts

Back