ezflow for L&P good idea????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please help me decide what to do, I'm doing bio sculpture at the moment and i am realising that i need to have another system in place to please more clients!!! think I'm gonna go for L&P but want some advise on which brand to go for. i am leaning towards ezflow as there seems to be too much creative about for my liking but any advise would be so much appreciated!!!!:rolleyes:

hi, creative or ez flow seem to be the top 2 brands and for good reason. i went for ez floww purely cos they are so much nearer to be but use creative for man and ped proudcts, buffers etc. creative are about 4 hours away from me unfortunately! but hoping to do training with them in the new yr, as im v interested in custom blending. ez flow are fab, they really go for their smiles. my teacher is such a nice girl, really straight up and down and ive came on loads.

Have a search look at a few even get try me kits.

I went with Ezflow and I am very happy with them.

Caz xxx:biggrin:

Im currently training with creative & it is brilliant - ive learnt so much -would highly recomend them!!
what do you mean when you say "there is too much creative about for my liking"?? xx

adele waterlily said:
Please help me decide what to do, I'm doing bio sculpture at the moment and i am realising that i need to have another system in place to please more clients!!! think I'm gonna go for L&P but want some advise on which brand to go for. i am leaning towards ezflow as there seems to be too much creative about for my liking but any advise would be so much appreciated!!!!:rolleyes:
Get sample kits of the best systems and take it from there. If a system is popular, obviously it is because it is good and stands the test of time. Your comments don't make sense I'm afraid.

Ezflow has too been proved to be a popular system so if you feel more comfortable with that, go for it.:smack:

adele waterlily said:
there seems to be too much creative about for my liking

Sorry, but I am with the rest with this, what do you mean???

I know what she means and I am sure there was no malice intended but what's the point in making this 'another one of those threads'?

Are you looking for a foundation course or a conversion course?

Both are good companies and both provide good training...as has already been said you need to weigh up what suits you best in terms of cost and travelling etc and if you are already swaying towards one brand, for whatever reason, go for it.....and in the future, you may want to do some training with other companies once you have a feel for l/p and maybe want to expand your horizons a bit and try out different brands or complement your existing training...there's nothing wrong with that.

Do a search it will pull up loads of info on courses and training.

Cathie! said:
I know what she means and I am sure there was no malice intended but what's the point in making this 'another one of those threads'?
I think malice is a strong word here Cathie and you have jumped the gun. You have made this into 'one of those threads' and well done you!

I just wanted to know what she meant as i wasnt sure - as i think creative is a brilliant company with amazing products & training & surely there cant be too much of that!!
I was no way trying to make it into 'one of those' threads - I just didnt understand what she meant xx

Me Too Shelley,

I don't understand how there can be "too much" of one of the best product around and was hoping she could clarify.

rjryan said:
Me Too Shelley,

I don't understand how there can be "too much" of one of the best product around and was hoping she could clarify.
I know me too xxxx

I apologise for 'jumping the gun' and I hope that Adele gets the advice she needs.

rjryan said:
Me Too Shelley,

I think what she means by "too much" is that as there are a lot of creative trained techs around using creative's products, so would she be better off using EzFlow so that she is cornering a different market. I don't think malice was intended at all.

This is my advice and i've only ever trained with Creative so i might be biased, but i constantly meet nail techs who are not as well trained as me. i may not be perfect at doing my enhancements yet, but i have learned so much other stuff with Creative; i.e. hygiene, procedures, prep, technology of products and so on and so on. i constantly meet techs who, in my opinion, don't know much about prep (they just whack on a nail in 45 mins and expect it to stick). i feel that i am much more professional in my attitude and my clients often comment that i seem to know more (maybe i'm just a good bluffer LOL), but this is the reason i am so glad i picked Creative to train with. and they are always there if i need them (i've phoned Marco's up a few times!). I can't say what EzFlow's training is like, because i've never been there so i can only tell you my experience. I think that, although Creative do brilliant products, where you pick to train involves a lot more thinking about just what products you can use at the end of it. Its about an all round service isn't it?

ps.. i didn't pick Creative, someone gave me the number that they got off their nail tech, i didn't even know what they were called until i rang up, i knew nothing about nails at the time or the best place to train, and i was so worried i was wasting my £500 (until i mentioned it to my hairdresser 2 days before my course and he told me what Marco's reputation was) and my mates thought i was making a huge mistake dishing out so much money. They could have been right but... HOW LUCKY WAS I?

I understand what she means, creative is a very good product but maybe she has a lot of creative tech in her area and wants to offer a different brand so there is a choice

I recently had a educator from EZ do some sculptures on me and they were so nice but I think its not the product that makes the tech, you have to be good at what you do.

Do what I did, contact some companies tell them what your doing (college ect) and ask them if they would send you a sample of there L&P, some already do intro kits but some wil send you samples free of charge.

Once you get them, try them out and see which one you get on with best then you've found your match

Hi Adele. I wouldn't let distance come into your decision as all companies deliver..................although I know it's great to be able to go and have a mooch now and again just to see what's on offer. And then come out with our credit cards steaming LOL.

I'm Creative trained so I can only comment on their products. The reason I chose them was like anything in life, certain companies are world leaders because they've chucked a lot of money at research and education come up with high quality products. I take on board what you're saying about there being a lot of Creative around but that's a good thing. Put it like this: if you found a top dentist, you wouldn't not go to him just because everyone else did would you?

In my opinion, I think that techs use Creative because their products make their job much easier and they know that they're as safe as you get.

On the flip side, clients will go to a Creative tech primarily because Creative hold a lot of Kudos. It's just like buying a real Prada bag as opposed to a snide one. Creative are used by A list celebs such as Madonna, Posh, to name but a couple and are often mentioned in glossy mags and used in fashion shows etc.

So for me, as a business decision, with Creative, I get the best return financially and reputation wise for my outlay.

Still, like I said Adele.................I don't know too much about other products but I've heard fantastic reports about a lot of them and I know that EZ Flow have a brilliant reputation.

Get a few try me kits and do a blind trial. Get a mate to decant them for you so you don't know which products belong to which company and see how you get on.

Good luck doll and let us know what happens. xxx

It seems like in a very round a bout way you asking - Creative or EZ Flow? Both are good brands, so if you have a feeling that you woud prefer one over the other then go with what YOU want.

Davinia said:
I understand what she means, creative is a very good product but maybe she has a lot of creative tech in her area and wants to offer a different brand so there is a choice

I recently had a educator from EZ do some sculptures on me and they were so nice but I think its not the product that makes the tech, you have to be good at what you do.

Do what I did, contact some companies tell them what your doing (college ect) and ask them if they would send you a sample of there L&P, some already do intro kits but some wil send you samples free of charge.

Once you get them, try them out and see which one you get on with best then you've found your match

This is very true I think creative and Ezflow can offer you fantastic products to use on your clients but at the end of the day the tec has to be good at what she does and really belive in her/his self to give you perfect nails.:D

Do some serches as said ans get some try me kits.

Good luck

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back