Ezflow Naughty = Nice Colour Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am interested in extending my collection with Ezflow and have coloured gel before that when you wipe the colour comes off on the pad, (Yes they have been cured for the right length of time and Yes I have tested the UV Lamp). The coloured gels that I have at the mo is Lechat/Nobility.

I have resently completed a conversion course with Elzflow in Acrylic and I like the quality of the product I want to change my brand the them, But just wanted to know what the Gel Colours where like.

Please can anyone help.

Did you apply a clear topgloss over the colour....?

Hi,
I use the Nice and Naughty gels from Ezflow and I think they are fab.
I've never had a problem with the colour coming off after curing.
I also use the Gel It uv top coat to finish and create a fab shine.
HTH

Nicky - with any gel colours you have to do a layer of some form of clear gel over the colour before you wipe. The clear gel protects the colour when you wipe.

We you trying to use your colour as the last layer of gel?

Nicky - with any gel colours you have to do a layer of some form of clear gel over the colour before you wipe. The clear gel protects the colour when you wipe.

We you trying to use your colour as the last layer of gel?

Hi,

As I am using Le Chat coloured gels at the mo. I was not taught to put a clear layer on top of the coloured gel, but to wipe and buff. as the clear gel Le chat Gelee comes like a nail polish.

Maybe I will do a conversion course after all with Ezflow .

Thanks

Hi Nicky
Im an EzFlow educator & I can highly recommend doing the conversion course, The Gel it system is excellent & the colours are lovely, Im sure If you contact the EzFlow educator who you contacted for your acrylic conversion they will be more than happy to tell you more about the colours & the Gel It system

Vikki x

Latest posts

Back