Quantcast

Ezflow new coloured gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Hiya,

I've ordered the new coloured gels from Ezflow. Fab, fab colours. Has anyone else had a play with them? Also, any ideas on how to make the colours 'bleed' into one another? I fancy doing something different with them, but as I struggle with anything arty...thought I'd pick your brains on here:lol:

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I have seen them...and LOVE the Devil colours...especially Lust!! But I have not managed to have a play with them, yet!!!
There is going to be a Design Course in coloured Gels available soon, which I am sure will be as popular as our other Design courses!!!

waxprincess

Reaction score
Where can I find the Colored Gels??

Purelynailz

Reaction score
i have seen the colours but not got them yet as i dont do a huge amount of gel at the mo !! but will get them soon and have a play ! Have a word with victoria smith as she has done a couple of diff designs with them recently ,:)

absolutly fab!

Reaction score
natiivly sam biddle has some step by steps on her blog site sambiddle.blog.com if you register automaticaiy you will be sent any new step by steps she has done ! all free x
i have seen the colours but not got them yet as i dont do a huge amount of gel at the mo !! but will get them soon and have a play ! Have a word with victoria smith as she has done a couple of diff designs with them recently ,:)

Latest posts