EzFlow prep products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
Another EzFlow question...

What nail cleanser & dehydrator do you use?
What cuticle oil do you use?
What cuticle remover do you use?

Working on my shopping list:lol:

Thanks geeks :hug:

I use cool blue,
ezflow ezbond to dehydrate,
I use solar oil
And I usually do dry prep now, but when I do need cuticle remover, I use Cnd,
Hope this helps x

I use EZ Flow's EZ bond just before priming the nail, which is a dehydrator and sanitiser, i was recommended to use IBD's nail prep by Antony Buckley himself, and now use that just after filing.

I also use EZ Flow's cuticle oil, which is gorgeous, although CND's solar oil is also lovely.

I do dry prep for enhancements, but for mani etc i use the Cuticle Fade Away by EZ Flow, which i find it extremely good for stubborn cuticles.

HTH's

Thanks guys there's so many products on their site I was starting to get confused!:lol:
xx

There is loads on there, but once you train more with them and use the products, you get used to what is for what.:)

There is loads on there, but once you train more with them and use the products, you get used to what is for what.:)
I totally agree,
I still use Cnd cool blue and solar oil etc...as I still have it left lol,
Im still in the process of the full "change over"

Just thought I'd add that so people didnt think it was because I don't like Ezflow prep stuff
xxxx

I totally agree,
I still use Cnd cool blue and solar oil etc...as I still have it left lol,
Im still in the process of the full "change over"

Just thought I'd add that so people didnt think it was because I don't like Ezflow prep stuff
xxxx

I know what you mean Emmsy, you have to finish what you have before using something else, so that what i did, but gradually went over to EZ Flow completely. There are still some products i love that aren't EZ Flow though.

Thanks girls:hug:

Other things that you might like to put on your list are ezflow's files and buffers, along with their miracle shine <and it is!>. It might sound a bit daft, but I really like their files and they last for ages. :)

Other things that you might like to put on your list are ezflow's files and buffers, along with their miracle shine <and it is!>. It might sound a bit daft, but I really like their files and they last for ages. :)
Totally, the files are amazing....you need a snow monkey to go with your miracle shine, takes all the effort out of buffing to a high shine!

Excellent thanks hun

ezflow files and buffers are the best x

I love the names of the files....white tiger, grey fox, grey wolf, snow monkey..etc etc.....those names are soooo cool...:green:

Latest posts

Back