Ezflow Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeauty

Reaction score
Hi guys....who is the supplier of Ezflow products now, haven't used my kit in a while and requirea price list, is it still Derek & Christine? Also can I ask, how long does Monomer last whilst not in use, mine hasn't been touched in about 2 1/2 yrs!!!:o will it still be ok?....Thanks x

Your products can be obtained from Grafton International.

As for your monomer, manufacturers will not guarantee for longer than a year.

No one can tell you if your monomer is still good as no one will know how you have kept it or in what conditions ,,, you haven't said, and it depends on that and how full the bottle is and all sorts of things. Try some on yourself and see.

Last edited:
Your products can be obtained form Grafton International.

As for your monomer, manufacturers will not guarantee for loner than a year.

No one can tell you if you monomer is still good as no one will know how you have kept it or in what conditions ,,, you haven't said, and it depends on that and how full the bottle is and all sorts of things. Try some on yourself and see.

Hiya, thanks for that Geeg, It has been kept in my beauty case in the dark and the bottle is almost full, it smells ok but not sure if the strength is there :D

Hiya, thanks for that Geeg, It has been kept in my beauty case in the dark and the bottle is almost full, it smells ok but not sure if the strength is there :D

If it is not stringy or sticky and hasn't evaporated then it should be good to go.

Derek and Christine are now suppliers of Nfu.Oh but as Geeg said try Grafton they will let you know x

If it is not stringy or sticky and hasn't evaporated then it should be good to go.

Hi Geek, oh thanks for that it dosen't look stringy and don't think it's sticky, will check it out on myself ;)....Sue x

Derek and Christine are now suppliers of Nfu.Oh but as Geeg said try Grafton they will let you know x

Hi, thanks for that, I didn't realise they had left Ezflow....Sue x

Latest posts

Back