Ezflow Spring/Summer Glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to purchase a box set of ezflow glitters. I know they're premixed and work with any system (I use Creative products).

Can anyone recommend a good box set from their collection? I'm thinking for spring/summer. Now Christmas is out the way I'm dying to have a play with some colours.

Thanks!

All of them!!(only kidding :lol:)
I would say the best kits for spring/summer would be the rainbow candy and carnival.They both have a fab choice of colours and just a hint of glitter.
Gemstones and pastel flowers are also great but are matt with no glitter.
hth
:hug:

Last edited:
I agree with Del, Rainbow Candy and Carnival are what i'd start off with for spring/summer.

Actually, I did start off with Carnival Collection! EzFlow® | Acrylic Systems There are 15 glitters in the kit, quite a varied range really, some are really fine pieces of glitter, others are a bit more 'chunky' glitter, and they also range from pale to bright colours/glitters. Thats why I got hooked on EzFlow lol :D

I could be wrong, but don't Ezflow restrict sales to those who have trained/converted to them?

I am fairly certain that you are allowed to at least buy their coloured/glitter collections without converting etc. Not sure about the l&p/gel, though.

I could be wrong, but don't Ezflow restrict sales to those who have trained/converted to them?

I am fairly certain that you are allowed to at least buy their coloured/glitter collections without converting etc. Not sure about the l&p/gel, though.

Ahhh, you could be right, as they can be used with any monomer. Thanks! x

Hi,

Thanks for the replies :) I was looking at the carnival collection. The pastel colour collection looks good too. I don't have any coloured acrylics at all. I'd like to learn how to sculpt flowers for spring summer.

I was going to order from Georgie Smedley | Home | Free Conversion Nail Courses - Nail Technician Training website so hopefully I will be able to order the kits from there? being creative trained.

Yes......I would opt for the Carnival collection if you want a bit of summer sparkle....for 3d flowers it would need to be the pastel colour collection as they are made with competition white pwder that sets faster and is therefore better for 3d work. Why not look into doing a Design course though if you are keen to do more art work. HTH

Hi,

I would love to do a design course but I can't afford it at the moment :) I have three more courses booked up with creative so after I've completed those I will look into a design course. I'm not sure if Creative do a design course? or the best course to do? I'd like to look into wedding nail art.

Hi,

I am running a Design Class at no charge on the 23rd Feb...give me a shout if you're interested or you can visit EzFlow Nail Systems | Facebook which has all the info. x

I got a design course free with the purchase of two colour collections at the North East Roadshow at the end of last year. Still to receive my information and date on it yet though... heard it's a really good course.

Latest posts

Back