Fabric#

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicki_20

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know whether cnd still have fabric# products got the sweet squared catalogue and there isnt anything in there?

Thanks

Hi, does anyone know whether cnd still have fabric# products got the sweet squared catalogue and there isnt anything in there?

Thanks

I don't think they do this product any more vicki.... I am sure I read somewhere that they now sell a different silk product. I don't know why they don't do it... as I used to really enjoy this product for some of my clients.

I don't think they do this product any more vicki.... I am sure I read somewhere that they now sell a different silk product. I don't know why they don't do it... as I used to really enjoy this product for some of my clients.

If it is not in the catalogue then it is not available.

Fabric# was a great product. It was a Designer Nails product and not CND.

If it is not in the catalogue then it is not available.

Fabric# was a great product. It was a Designer Nails product and not CND.

Is there any product you could recommend instead ?

Is there any product you could recommend instead ?

To be honest, Fibre systems are not an advanced system so they all apply pretty much the same BUT there are better grades of resin and activator.

If you want the 'name' go with Backscratchers as it is also a quality system.

If you want just an adequate system then most of the others are of similar quality.

Ruthie is the better person to advise on this one than me. She uses FG all the time.

I designed the Fabric# system and it was top notch and had 3 different resins so you could build with it (the first system ever to have a building resin) .. it was also a beautiful pink colour and all brush-on. Too bad it was trashed by someone in the old company who didn't know their A*** from their elbow when it came to products.

Thanks for the info - it never hurts to add another string to your bow does it:)

Latest posts

Back