Facebook... Does it work for you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find you on Facebook Kelbel.

Guys,it worked! I opened a facebook profile and got 3 people that booked! I had to turn down 3 clients, because they all wanted the same time, which i could'nt take because i have an 8-5 office job.

I first opened a fan page about a week ago,only have 6 fans on that,lol.
Then yesterday i created a profile and just added random people,well, it worked!

XXX

Yay well done! You have just insipred me to start a fb profile for my nails x Do you allow people to book on-line? Or ask them to text/phone?
Im trining at the moment and need all the practice i can get x

Thanks xxx

Facebook is great Shelley! I allow them to book online via inbox (some write on the wall), some phone or text.

I get most, no wait, ALL my clients from facebook. I have not received 1 booking from my flyers, newspaper adverts etc.

XXX

Facebook is great Shelley! I allow them to book online via inbox (some write on the wall), some phone or text.

I get most, no wait, ALL my clients from facebook. I have not received 1 booking from my flyers, newspaper adverts etc.

XXX

Deffo going to try that xx Im currently still training so only charging £10 to cover costs....Gutted ive learnt this late haha cos ive already had business cards designed lol xxx Thanks for your advice, whats your fb name? Ill add you xxx Im shell mc lappin (on fb) xxx

Great! I'll add you too... I'm on as Glam Nailz
:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back