Facebook grilling!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelous

Reaction score
I have put a price list up on my Facebook page. It includes reflexology. I have just been grilled about where I trained and what qualification I have and then she says 'oh I've never heard of them who is your governing body???
So I ask why and she says well if I'm going to get a treatment i want to know what qualifications you have! Her daughter is trained in reflexology so why the frick would you get me to do it??!!?? Grrrrrrrrrr

She'll be finding out for her daughter or using just saying that as scare tactics so you don't screw her over which obviously you won't anyway. The general public eh

Ask her why is she not using her daughter then..mayb best inbox it though, very odd

I've asked her and she has basically said I'm lying and not really qualified. And she wouldn't use me for any treatments!
I've left it as ' I've already deleted you off my personal Facebook several months ago. For some reason you have an issue so let's just leave it as that and not have any contact.' She doesn't believe the FHT is real.
She is a nurse so she knows all.
She also said it doesn't matter if my insurance has got copies of my certificates?!? Baffled by that one. I've deleted the posts as it's not very professional

Her son was our best man at our wedding as well and I am friends with her daughter to

I've asked her and she has basically said I'm lying and not really qualified. And she wouldn't use me for any treatments!
I've left it as ' I've already deleted you off my personal Facebook several months ago. For some reason you have an issue so let's just leave it as that and not have any contact.' She doesn't believe the FHT is real.
She is a nurse so she knows all.
She also said it doesn't matter if my insurance has got copies of my certificates?!? Baffled by that one. I've deleted the posts as it's not very professional

Lol ok then crazy person!... tell her to jog on haha x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep crazy person..... having a few 'issues' and unfortunately she seems to be fixated on your relexology.

Just make sure none of her posts are public and don't reply to anything more she says. You have handled it perfectly so far, so now is the time to leave it.

Similar stuff has happened to me.....

I've blocked her on Facebook but I'm not sure if that is enough to block her from my business page.
I've been a trained and qualified holistic therapist for nearly 12 years I don't understand her issues.
I've deleted all her posts off my page.

im sure the majority of normal peopke who read it would she was being very rude and unprofessional

what an unpleasant individual!

If you have blocked her I'm pretty sure she can still post to your page if it's a page not a group or profile. You just can't see it.
How strange can people be? It's none of her business if she has no intention of having treatments done with you. I don't understand it either. What a complete lunatic.

Block her from your page

I don't know how to block her from my page

She needs to have commented on something then you click in the comments and it says ban user . They can still see everything but can't comment or like anything. Hth

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh balls I deleted her comments. Thanks tho

Personally I think this wasn't handled in the best of ways, sorry. You could've nipped this nasty situation in the bud by simply stating your qualifications, giving your governing body information and uploading a photo of your certificate to your Facebook page. She, along with anyone else who views your page would of then seen that you are a professional, you are trained and you also have plenty of years experience. Some people are just mean. x

Latest posts

Back