Facebook help/business page/delete account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone can help me.

I have a facebook business page and a facebook account that is in my business name. I have now requested that my friends list like my business page which they have done and I now want to delete my facebook account that is in my business name.

Can anyone tell me how I run my facebook business page as its linked to my facebook account in my business and I dont want this anymore just the business page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this can be done! I tried to do this for weeks & found no solution, in the end I had to set up a new like page linked from a personal account, although I didn't want a personal account as I hate facebook for personal use so I just don't use the personal part I don't even have a profile pic & its not even my real name as didn't want people adding me lol

Hope theres another way round it! but I'm sure there isn't :( x

Go onto your personal Facebook page and like you business page.

Go back on your business profile, go to your page, click to see all the people who like your page find your personal account and make yourself an admin.

Hope that makes sense x

I've just done it and wish I hadn't - google converting business profile to page and it tells you how to do it - you then use your personal profile to become admin of your page.... I really liked the interaction I had with my "friends" on my business profile, now I feel like I can't communicate with them unless I know them personally from my own private profile. Obviously I have clients customers that I know on a proffesional level I don't really want them to see pics of my kids family etc. !! I am about to re do another business profile and let that become the admin of the page ... Lol then I can have all sorts of randoms as friends and it won't matter as much !! Good luck with it x

Iv just migrated ours, can't find how to make photo albums though xoxo

I have done it now thanks.
I did put messages on my business account to say I will be having a page only and some not all have like my page. I have now deleted everyone off my business account and turned it into an alias name, blocked everyone from contacting me or trying to add me and now when you type my business name on facebook only my page comes up and its so much better. I dont have to tredge through all the rubbish that some people put on facebook.

Thanks for everyones help

Have a personal FB profile.

Change your business profile to a page (you dont loose friends they automatically become likes)

Make your personal profile become an admin on both your existing page and new page (made from the old prfile) and give yourself all rights

Then request to merge pages and both your pages will become one andyou'll have all your firneds as likes and you will be able to manage the page from your personal FB account.

I have just done this myself. I gained 400 likes. SInce doign this I have gained another 100 likes as it has shown n peole news feeds.

x

Have a personal FB profile.

Change your business profile to a page (you dont loose friends they automatically become likes)

Make your personal profile become an admin on both your existing page and new page (made from the old prfile) and give yourself all rights

Then request to merge pages and both your pages will become one andyou'll have all your firneds as likes and you will be able to manage the page from your personal FB account.

I have just done this myself. I gained 400 likes. SInce doign this I have gained another 100 likes as it has shown n peole news feeds.

x

Hi Jemima

I'm struggling with fb!

I set up a profile under my business, then realised for it to be a business I have to set it under business which I didn't, so I created a page within my profile.

Everytime I post it goes on my profile page and not my page?

I cannot see the admin buttons on my profile page only on my page that I've created.

I'm thinking it might be better if I just merge these pages?

Any advice would be welcomed 😄

Hi Geeks. I am in the middle of starting up a facebook business page. I would like to merge it with my personnel page. Both accounts have different email addresses. Will this be a problem when i try to merge them together Jill x

You can change the email address easily on any Facebook account. Just go into your settings x

Latest posts

Back