Facebook offer box?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazBeautica

Reaction score
Hi geeks, im hoping someone may the answer to this, my other half noticed a business page on facebook recently for mobile beauty, she had a special offer on various combined treatments. The thing i noticed it was a bold box with 'get offer here' written underneath it. So lots of people could just click the tab inside the box. I havent worked out how to do an offer like this so it displays this way. Anyone no? x

I noticed this also intrigued. Sorry I can't help!

It's something fb are rolling out to selected pages. Not sure on the parameters on who gets the offer tab but I'm one of the lucky few & have the tab on 2 of my pages :)

I guess in time, most pages will get it

Yeah I have seen you using it, Blue Rose. It looks like it could be really useful. Have asked Fbook when I can use it and just get a generic email saying that it is just a trial at the moment!!

you have to have 400 likes on your page before you are able to offer this service x

The offer box has appeared on my facebook page the other day but I have 100 likes so can't use it until I get 400 likes :evil:

You have to pay to use it so its not all that great.

I had £15 in advertising credit so used it to run an offer. I'd like to do one again but I went through the motions the other day to set up an offer and it was over £150!

Latest posts

Back