Facebook page help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hel2810

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm struggling with my Facebook page! People are unable to find me therefore I'm missing out . I'm sure I have all my settings for public but still don't show when people search. Hubby has just tried and even though he 'liked' my page, it still isn't showing up?! Any ideas?? Xxx

Hi geeks, I'm struggling with my Facebook page! People are unable to find me therefore I'm missing out . I'm sure I have all my settings for public but still don't show when people search. Hubby has just tried and even though he 'liked' my page, it still isn't showing up?! Any ideas?? Xxx

Would help if could send a link and let us know the name of your page :)

How do I do that? I'm not very technical x

How do I do that? I'm not very technical x

If you click on to your page on Facebook, simply go to the address bar at the top of your browser (mobile or PC BUT not the Facebook app as I don't believe you have the address bar) and select all, copy and paste here - to do this, click on the address tab and press CTRL+A to select all, CTRL+C to copy and reply here with CTRL+V to paste.

Switch CTRL button to command if using a Mac, or switch CTRL to 'Hold for one second' if on mobile device.

Hi Helen,

Looking at your page I am not able to search for you without putting in the 2810. I don't suppose you've tried removing the 2810 to simply be called 'Beauty by Helen'? Or possibly changing the page name to something more unique by following the instructions Carl has left above?

Ah Thankyou, I'll get on there and see if I can take the numbers off the end 😃

Thanks guys, managed to change it to 'BeautyByHelenF' so just gotta change it on my flyers and business cards, thanks for your help x

Latest posts

Back