Facebook sending request

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppydaisy

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Im currently trying to build up a friend list on my facebook page that I used for my business, I have sent all my friends from my personal page a invite but would like to resend the ones that didn't respond again. When I try to do this they are not highlighted and I can't invite them. Any ideas???

I would also be interested in gaining contacts from other friends lists is there a simple way to do this or do you must manually type names in???

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to be able to put offers on there etc. xx

If you don't know the people you are sending requests to, they may decline. In this instance I don't think you can request them again. Just out of curiosity if they have done this why would you want to send them a request again?
Also if too many people decline your friend requests or you try sending too many face book will see this as you spamming, you will then be blocked for two days from sending friend requests.

**Sorry I didn't read this correctly, is it a fan page? If they're not highlighted they have not declined nor accepted yet. Nothing you can do except PM them andask them to accept.

Last edited:
Thanks for this I sent out the request without a message so I think this will be the reason . I will in box them xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I have had this problem too and an awful lot of friends said that they never received it - I think they probably did but it wasn't very obvious since fb has introduced the new profile. I sent them a message asking them to do a search and "like" it that way but still not all of them have, it is annoying.
I also ran a competition and asked all my likers to suggest me to their friends and I would then put them in prize drawer to win a free treatment, that got a few more, I have since read on here that you are not supposed to do that but its an idea:)

I know it is hard to build up your likers, I try to update my business page every day, then write the same on my profile (personal) page then all my friends will see it.
I did a free prize draw when I reached 50 likers & might do another one when I reach 100 likers.
Next time I will write on both pages something like "As a thank you for your support just for you likers, when I get to 100 likers I will be doing a free prize drawer for the chance to win XXXX so please suggest this page to all your friends so they can be in for the chance of winning too"

I also sent all my clients a text asking them to like my page also saying that I will be doing free prize draws on the page too, it gives them a reason to want to join.

I also understand that you cant "like" a page via your iphone, that you need to log in on a computer - I have lots of clients & some friends that only go on facebook via their iphones. Also a lot of companies block facebook from their staff so some people cant go on it at work either. x

Latest posts

Back