Facial brand - moving from Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellem

MrsM
Reaction score
I currently use Dermalogica for my facials but I am looking to phase it out. I have heard a lot of good things about Eve Taylor. I have just requested a Trade account. Anyone who uses Eve Taylor can you tell me do you need to place a large opening order like Dermalogica? I was really hoping to buy in as and what I needed rather than investing in a large order.
Thanks

I currently use Dermalogica for my facials but I am looking to phase it out. I have heard a lot of good things about Eve Taylor. I have just requested a Trade account. Anyone who uses Eve Taylor can you tell me do you need to place a large opening order like Dermalogica? I was really hoping to buy in as and what I needed rather than investing in a large order.
Thanks

Hi Michellem
While your first order needs to be one of our opening package options, you will find these are more than reasonable and not at all like you may have experienced previously. We have different options to suit different budgets, whether a very small start up or a full salon opening you will find the one for you. Each package has a balanced selection of products to allow you to treat all skin types and conditions effectively without overwhelming yourself with un-needed inventory.

If you want to give us a call to discuss starting up with us please give us a call on 01733 260161 and we will be happy to help and give advice.

Hi Michellem
While your first order needs to be one of our opening package options, you will find these are more than reasonable and not at all like you may have experienced previously. We have different options to suit different budgets, whether a very small start up or a full salon opening you will find the one for you. Each package has a balanced selection of products to allow you to treat all skin types and conditions effectively without overwhelming yourself with un-needed inventory.

If you want to give us a call to discuss starting up with us please give us a call on 01733 260161 and we will be happy to help and give advice.

Hi Matthew
Thank you so much for the reply. I have received all the opening order information and I'm amazed at the prices, unbelievable. I received my samples today and I cant wait to try them.
Thanks again

Latest posts

Back