Facial Product Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janelee

Reaction score
Hi geeks im currently expanding my Hair salon to incorporate beauty our haircare range will consist of Schwarzkopf SEAH and Essensity and Tigi catwalk and and BedHead, I have spoken to Sweetsquared and we are going to use cnd nail products ,for enhancements and nail colour and shellac etc.

However i am really struggling to find a suitable facial range to use and retail that will complement our existing retail/product range. I am looking for a natural based range but not necessarily organic, i seem to be able to find really cheap or top of the range which is a bit high on rrp to be honest ... i have 2 therapist that have given some input but one has used very low budget but with great results and the other has used mainly decleor and recently had a lot of clients saying its too expensive.
Can anyone recommend ranges that would come somewhere middle of the road??? not keen on eve taylor bit too floral and i would prefer something with slightly contemporary packaging???
Big ask i know
any help much appreciated :rolleyes:

Have you checked our Susan molyneux? I use these and they have just revamped all their packaging and it looks really good. I enjoy working with these products and get great feedback from clients. Good customer service usually deliver the next day. If you buy their start up package you get a 2 day free training course. Get them to send you some samples x

Hi geeks im currently expanding my Hair salon to incorporate beauty our haircare range will consist of Schwarzkopf SEAH and Essensity and Tigi catwalk and and BedHead, I have spoken to Sweetsquared and we are going to use cnd nail products ,for enhancements and nail colour and shellac etc.

However i am really struggling to find a suitable facial range to use and retail that will complement our existing retail/product range. I am looking for a natural based range but not necessarily organic, i seem to be able to find really cheap or top of the range which is a bit high on rrp to be honest ... i have 2 therapist that have given some input but one has used very low budget but with great results and the other has used mainly decleor and recently had a lot of clients saying its too expensive.
Can anyone recommend ranges that would come somewhere middle of the road??? not keen on eve taylor bit too floral and i would prefer something with slightly contemporary packaging???
Big ask i know
any help much appreciated :rolleyes:

I have just invested in PUREbliss skin care :) they are 90% organic and very affordable (not cheap though) x they smell lovely too. If you look on there website pureblissonline I think? If you email them they will send you out some lovely samples very generous and packaged lovely!

We also use decleor in salon but I find it a bit old fashioned and wanted to offer a cheaper range for client to afford. I will still charge £38 for a 1hr facial near 1/2 price of decleor and a client can buy a complete skin care trail kit for £30.

Also decleor test on animals and I have tried to stick with all brands that don't rub cream and spray perfume in a bunny rabbits eyes :)

Pm me I you want anymore info though as I know finding the perfect skincare range is difficult it has taken me a year to do so x

Emily

Hi emily,
Did u have to go on any training with pure bliss or can u just take out the range with your own knowledge of facials?

Thnx
Laurie

Also decleor test on animals and I have tried to stick with all brands that don't rub cream and spray perfume in a bunny rabbits eyes :)

Emily

Seriously????? Im quite shocked, I thought better of Decleor!

Hi emily,
Did u have to go on any training with pure bliss or can u just take out the range with your own knowledge of facials?

Thnx
Laurie

I don't think you have to but training is very affordable :) I just like to do training to have a better understanding of the products I use as I love retailing! :D x

Seriously????? Im quite shocked, I thought better of Decleor!

Eeeek!! Sorry I lied :( I didn't mean too! My kind friend that is also against animal testing told me she read it on the PETA website but I have just read that they don't :) which is lovely news! Sorry decleor! X

Not sure how your friend came to that conclusion when Decleor are listed as a company who do not test on animals on the PETA website. Perhaps this is a salient lesson in checking for oneself before spreading what amounts to malicious misinformation.

Not sure about Decleor being old fashioned either, besides their sponsorship of the Brits this year, which has led to a lot of positive publicity in the fashionable magazines, they also modernised all their packaging last year, modernised their logo and reformulated most of the range. I can think of plenty of skincare ranges that look more old fashioned than Decleor.

Not sure how your friend came to that conclusion when Decleor are listed as a company who do not test on animals on the PETA website. Perhaps this is a salient lesson in checking for oneself before spreading what amounts to malicious misinformation.

Not sure about Decleor being old fashioned either, besides their sponsorship of the Brits this year, which has led to a lot of positive publicity in the fashionable magazines, they also modernised all their packaging last year, modernised their logo and reformulated most of the range. I can think of plenty of skincare ranges that look more old fashioned than Decleor.

Im glad you put that right Martin!!!
I was surprised to have read that, and would have been very disappointed if it had have been true!
I do agree as well with your point about the brand not being old fashioned. The new packaging does look contemporary, fresh and classy!

Environ for me

hth's

thanks for the help guys any more suggestions are welcome

I did honestly and regretably appoligise. I am very glad they do not test on animals.

Emily x

does anybody know if decleor have a limit as to whom stocks it in what areas ie only one stockist per area???

They do control the number of accounts in an areas but it will vary on the size of the place, i.e. Whether it's a town, village or city!

Latest posts

Back