Facial Products Not Being Used

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's no secret that I've gone with SwissDermyl and I have to say that it's going down a storm. I use it myself and several clients have commented on how good my skin looks. I have lots of clients using this now and without exception they love it. There is no minimum order, and you can choose exactly what you want to start with. They do next day delivery too, and their support is fabulous. The products are such high quality, and they really deliver.
Their contact details are as follows:
UNITED KINGDOM
Kaw International
Andy Wingham
78, Castle Street
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE 10 1 DD - GB
Tel : 0044/145 589 1785
Fax : 0044/145 563 4088
[email protected]

Hi, I also had this problem and after careful questioning it turned out that people (many of them) saw the facial treatments as purely pampering and didnt realise the actual benefits from them, so (because I really love performing facial treatments) I began an offer which was after clients had recieved 5 treatments with me (I had some postcards from vistaprint made up with a rubber stamp to keep note) they would recieve a free mini facial and the difference this made to my clients re-booking for regular facials was amazing!!!! My advice is to try to get clients to try them and if it is anything like my experience they will definatly come back again x

I've found that because my client base is made up of the older, more affluent lady they feel the need to stave off the signs of ageing. I use SwissDermyl all the time and they look at my skin, ask how I keep it looking so good, et voila - they've booked in for a facial, or bought a product.
As an aside I often wear enamel on my toes. My clients see it and want that for themselves.
So I guess you have to be a walking advertisement!

Latest posts

Back