facial thread veins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Hi

I wondered if any of you highly qualified skin/medical geeks could help me please. I am trying to help a client gather some info. I wondered which qualifications a practitioner should have to carry out thread vein removal (facial area) with laser? Which professional bodies should they be members of for the best practitioner? I know many trained doctors do it but still would like to find out which laser qualifications they should have i.e the regulations in place.

Lasers are now self regulated with care quality and I think you can do a BTEC in laser at Mobberly. The laser companies can help you with registration and provide a doctor for the laser superviser (I think it's called). It's probably not a good idea to just buy a machine and then go out and do it after being shown how to use it by a rep; which I believe there is a company doing this.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I did some research for her after posting the question and did find out about CQC. I totally agree you should be very careful about who you choose to do this type of treatment and research fully.

Latest posts

Back