Facials & Facial Products.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrinew16

Reaction score
Hello...

I am holding a launch event for my beauty work on Wednesday 5th October in Canary Wharf.

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonable facial brand for me to recommend for me to promote at the event?

Do facial company's usually send our samples or goody bags?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated xxxx

I am moving over to Eve Taylor and have tried some of the range on a few clients who really liked it
I think its a great skincare range and it seems to have a lot of Geeks on here that also use the range. Prices are also very good....

Im not sure of their policy for samples etc but if you contact them and discuss your plans then Im sure they can help.

Good luck for your launch..

Jack

I also use eve taylor and am very pleased with it :).. I bought the mobile starter kit to start with and am now replacing with the large sizes and adding to it with different products.. The 50ml sizes are good for trying it out or im fairly sure they do sample sizes.. Yu could give them a ring!! I trained with dermalogica but ther was absolutely no way i could afford to get it in.. So i did some research and chose eve taylor and have beem very pleased with it.. Ther is also no minimum order so its ideal for me.. :)

Brilliant! Thank you very much for getting back to me! I will google Eve Taylor now.

Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Again x

Have a look at SwissDermyl, good products, good margin, good training and support and no minimum order, ever!
The guy you need to contact is Andy Wingham, on [email protected]. He'll send you an info pack and samples too.
I've built my business on swissdermyl and I can't see me ever changing!

I also use eve taylor and am very pleased with it :).. I bought the mobile starter kit to start with and am now replacing with the large sizes and adding to it with different products.. The 50ml sizes are good for trying it out or im fairly sure they do sample sizes.. Yu could give them a ring!! I trained with dermalogica but ther was absolutely no way i could afford to get it in.. So i did some research and chose eve taylor and have beem very pleased with it.. Ther is also no minimum order so its ideal for me.. :)

Exactly what happened with me really... It's going down a storm. Loving ET and so do my clients x

Latest posts

Back