Faith Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsbob

Reaction score
Hi, was looking for a wee bit of info.
I'm thinking about adding faith lift to my services.
I would like to know if there are a selection of facials that can be offered with faith lift or is it just a standard one?
Also, can you offer faith lift facials alone, or is it best to offer another range of products for other skin concerns?

I would be grateful for any information you may have! Thanks in advance x

I haven't got any facial certificates but I am hoping to use faith lift one day. I would offer another brand of facial too, faith lift might be amazing for some people but it won't work on everyone. I'm a nail professional and Shellac is an amaing polish that works for most people but it could work terrible on some. Brands are totally different and none of them work on everyone, so I'd say it would be best to offer another brand for the few people faith lift might not work on.

It actually does work on everyone skin condition is improved x...results may vary due to age, skin type, how the client looks after their skin etc. Tibby olivier have a whole range of skin care for different skin problems/types and are all made to compliment each other within a range of different facials :Love:

What exactly is Faith Lift? (im probably the only geek that doesnt actually know what it is).
Is it a product for lifting, or something to use with microcurrent?

Why MATTHEW shame on you :green:..Is the anti-aging range from Tibby Olivier.. can be used with MDA

Ok, can you expand a little please.

Is it a full range of products for a treatment?

Sounds interesting

It actually does work on everyone skin condition is improved x...results may vary due to age, skin type, how the client looks after their skin etc. Tibby olivier have a whole range of skin care for different skin problems/types and are all made to compliment each other within a range of different facials :Love:

So, am I right in saying that there are other products in the tibby Oliver range, and the faith lift products are one section of that range?

Absolutely :Love: Tibby Olivier is the Company..Faith one of our brands along with Shrinking Violet and Tibby Olivier skincare.

Matthew I am a tad confused why Eve Taylor as a Company would be interested in ours :wink2:

Last edited:
I'm quite interested in the Faith Lift myself, I do a collagen based facial at the moment which is great but I need something else.

What is the herbal extract in Faith Lift that's the main ingredient though as I do have a lady who has been asking after this, but is very 'sensitive' to some facials she's had in the past.

Thank you :D xx

Im still a little confused about what it is..
Whats the science behind it, how does it work?
What should it be used in conjunction with?

Please feel free to contact me [email protected] x

Alternatively please contact Sweet Squared ..our Partners and carry out all our training

Speaking as a client if you like and not a Faith Lift pro (I only do waxing), I used the mask last night and I'm sitting here now with my skin silky soft and I didn't apply any moisturiser today.

I'm hoping it will lift my saggy jowls and I've started a photo diary. I look so old though that I'm not sure I'll be brave enough to publish them.

Anyways........it's early days and I'm not sure how many treatments I need to see a marked improvement, but I can feel one already after one treatment. HTH's

Absolutely :Love: Tibby Olivier is the Company..Faith one of our brands along with Shrinking Violet and Tibby Olivier skincare.

Matthew I am a tad confused why Eve Taylor as a Company would be interested in ours :wink2:

Eve Taylor as a company arent interested in yours.

As an individual therapist that carries out treatments I am always looking for new services to provide. I also use Chemical Peels from another company that comes on here.

Scrap the private message I sent to you asking for info on it, doesnt matter

Not a very professional response in my opinion.

Thanks for the info! One more question, do s2 (or the fingertips centre) offer training for the other facial products? Am I best to get in contact with them for more info?

Private message.... ?? I think there may be a conflict of interest and why that is seen as unprofessional I have no idea :smack:

Mrs bob yes please contact as they have all up to date info x

If you thought there was conflict of interest it may have been more professional to pm rather than to publicly announce. Even your first response was patronising.

:Love: there is such a thing as tongue in cheek but maybe my humour doesn't translate x so I apologise to those who didn't see it

What exactly is Faith Lift? (im probably the only geek that doesnt actually know what it is).
Is it a product for lifting, or something to use with microcurrent?

I was thinking the same! :)

Well Sweet Squared are our trainers and Distribution partners so please feel free to contact them or us at Tibby Olivier x

Latest posts

Back