Faith Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..and they all lived happily ever after

:hug:

Thank you Wee Fee and Angelina, this is very helpful :D

Last edited:
Hi, can I use faith lift with my nvq facial qualification or do I need to go on a specific training course? Can't wait to start using faith lift :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Think may need this in my life, faith lift.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, can I use faith lift with my nvq facial qualification or do I need to go on a specific training course? Can't wait to start using faith lift :)

Faith Lift is awesome, you're gonna love it! Best to call Sweet Squared for confirmation, but I believe you would qualify for the Faith Lift 1 day Conversion Course which is great value for money with the kit included in the price.
S2: 0845 210 6060

Redsadie Here are the ingredients;

Liftonin, panax ginseng, polysaccharides, glycoproteins, caramel aroma, remodelling intense, ginkg60 biloba extract.

Liftonin®

Latin / INCI Name
Aqua, Glycerin, Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract (Millet Seed), Tannic Acid, Potassium Sorbate

Remodelling Intense

Latin / INCI Name
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract

These should be listed on the label as it's illegal not to.

I bought a pot at a beauty show and used it on my sister. I did one on day 1 and then one 3 days later and then once a week. She had a total of 6 and I didn't notice any difference at all. She did like the smell though :biggrin:

I'm not a therapist in any sense but I'm not sure why a young person (assumoing your sister is a young person lol) would see a lifting difference if her skin doesn't need lifting ... but my experience is quite different ! I have very good skin for an older gal, but I both see and feel the difference in my skin and I've only had one treatment and it's not just the tightening lifting effect, it's also the skin texture .. must have another soon. Even 2 days later my skin looked noticeably smoother and finer textured and I really noticed it even more when I applied some foundation ... really quite amazed actually with this product. As a salon service I see HUGE potential. Have Faith and Believe peeps because this Faith Lift does indeed work and make a difference.. :Love::Love:

Faith Lift is awesome, you're gonna love it! Best to call Sweet Squared for confirmation, but I believe you would qualify for the Faith Lift 1 day Conversion Course which is great value for money with the kit included in the price.
S2: 0845 210 6060

Great I will thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm glad this thread has now turned round and is a more positive one.
Jane did email me, and has above said what she has said which I respect, so looking forwards to moving on now.

Cant wait to try the products on myself and see if I can keep looking young!
Jane........I think you should demand a DNA test:)

Hope you're keeping well Matt x

Does faith lift have similar contra indicators as SV eg diabetes and thyroid issues?

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Nope completely different product x

I clicked on here out of curiosity to see what an earth 'Faith Lift' was - I thought it was going to be some sort of prayer to the patron saint of youthful complexions!

At least I now know what it is, but from a 'punters' point of view, it's an awful name. 'Faith' to most people means to have a belief in something without necessarily having any objective proof that its real; I'd have thought it would be better to have a name that sounds more self-assured.

Not done us too bad so far :wink2: but thank you for you input x Is the faith that actually something works..ie it is the answer as it does

Fair enough, but a quick straw poll of the people currently in my household (not exactly a wide demographic I grant you!) and everyone thought the same, that 'faith lift' sounds more like 'hoping' and 'wishing' for results rather actually promising results!

The name and various others were put forward to a wide demographic and came out by far as the one wanted..As it has just been signed to a Partnership with a large distributor..ie Sweet Squared, we hope it has done it's job but an interesting viewpoint and if it causes discussion in your household then even more the right choice..:D

'I'm a believer' and I think the name is fab .. I like all the Tibby Olivier names. One can be over-analytical about these things I think.

Thank you Geeg....Cillit Bang ..Now there is another one does not forget !!:Love:...but "it does what it says on the tin"...ooo there's another :) On a more serious note we really like the fact the name is somewhat different and is remembered not only for what it does

Last edited:
'I'm a believer' and I think the name is fab .. I like all the Tibby Olivier names. One can be over-analytical about these things I think.

Well one man's poison and all that! The impression I had was the first thing that came into my head, rather than being the result of any analysis, and I would suspect that if you asked most people they would say that 'faith' means something based on belief rather than evidence. Not that it makes any difference of course, as the name is out there!

Latest posts

Back