Fake Bake - Disappointed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie Rogers

Reaction score
Hi there. I just wondered if anyone had problems contacting Fake Bake. I made an enquiry over email, which I have chased twice now, regarding potentially stocking and using the spray tan solution. I explained that I am a one man brand, but would potentially like to represent the brand as alot of celebs and people are raving about it. It is in all the magazines and they seem to want to spread the word and have people on board. But at the moment I am not impressed by the lack of feedback from them. If they don't want my business maybe they should say so. Has anyone else experienced this. I currently use Couture and Tantrick. Both fab, but wanted to give Fake Bake a go. But based on their customer service so far I am not so sure!! Any help would be most appreciative. Thanks Julie

Hi Julie.. I personally found poor service with Fake Bake direct in the past, even though I really like their products, I now only buy from a local beauty wholesaler that stocks their range & no min order.
They do have a good offer on this month though! Buy 12 self tan lotions or 12 Airbrush cans n you get 4 Tan enhancing moisturisers free...heres their tel no. 08700 544 455 quote-aug-promos x

Have to agree with the above post. I love their products but there service can be poor on occasion. :)

Maybe it can also be really really good on occasion too!

I'm sure with the reputation Fake Bake are getting things may be a little hectic and they haven't quite caught up with it. This can happen to any company that suddenly has a surge in interest of their products.

I sure they are not sitting there saying, we don't want HER business. That would just be silly.

No doubt someone will pounce on this post and say, that should never happen and in an ideal world not, but sometimes it does.

I've found their service at head office to be rather patchy, but the products are fab! Now that I have an account manager things are better because if I have bother with head office I call her and she sorts it all out!
Stick with it - they're worth it.

Hi Julie and welcome to salon geek.

The spray tan business is very seasonal and at this time of year it is peak season for spray tan companies and most are under pressure right now to fulfil customer orders and requests for information etc and consequentially sometimes things take longer than is the norm.

If it is that you are keen to try this brand maybe its worthwhile giving them another call and see if you can get some assistance.

Good luck :hug:

Heya all where can i get/buy fake bake spray tan solution ive searched and searched everywhere and just cant seem to find a link to their professional spray tan solutions.
ANY HELP WILL BE AMAZING!!

CHEERS GEEKS

Ruthy xxxx

Hi,

I placed my first order with FB some time ago, i received most of my order apart from a few items, i called them a few times about it (very pleasant customer services i found) and was told they would send them out asap but i'm still waiting. I have since placed another order with them and the items arrived fully and quickly.

I do have my reservations about FB but i love their products so i am going to carry on using them, i'm also going to add another brand in the near future when funds allow.

I love love love Fake Bake :green:

fake bake link anyone purlease!!! xxx

I do have my reservations about FB but i love their products so i am going to carry on using them,

This is how I feel. My last order took almost 2 months to arrive and I have been wary as I do not want to let my clients down. I have been dealing with them for almost a year so there does need some issues addressing within the company.

However the products are fab and I do feel for the staff who try to give good service and I am not about to abandon them. This is not about negativism but about it just being the situation at this particular time.

Lets hope it improves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back