Fake Bake Pod arrived

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy_dane

Reaction score
well dispelling all my worries about the equipment not ever arriving or the company being in trouble I took receipt today of my inflatable pod and gun etc. Blowing up nicely as we speak so now time to get samples...woohoo :)

Hi there!!
How much did you inflatable pod and gun cost you? Im thinking of getting them myself :)

How long did it take for your pod to arrive after ordering it?
I am doing a course next week and will probably order mine then so just want an idea of how long I am looking at?

i ordered mine at Beauty UK which was may 2nd or such like and was initially told I would receive my order by the end of the week. It took around 6/7 weeks !! So I would make sure you ask what they have in stock as I was told after placing my order and them taking my money that the special offer they were selling at the show was for refurbished machines..which we were not advised of :(

So yes Im pleased with the pod and machine etc, we have yet to clarify our warranty period and the customer service is non existent. We didnt receive any apologies or notification of date changes etc so it meant calling Fake Bake every week to check up on the stock situation.
I did see a new inflatable pod advertised on another site but it didnt have extraction.

Hope that helps..Tracy

Yeah, thats great, thanks. Looks like I should be prepared for a wait:cry: Never mind.

Latest posts

Back