Fake tan applied by hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFBS

Reaction score
Just interested to know if any salons still offer this?
Is there any demand these days or has spray tanning made it obsolete?

It's definitely still offered but spray tanning is more popular I bet. I'd be interested to know how many use an automatic machine compared to a hand held? An

I still offer the St Tropez manual classic tan - it's more of a treatment than a quick spray tan, I don't do much of either anymore but then again I haven't pushed tanning in my salon at all because I'm so busy with nails & skin treatments - something I'll be rectifying this year! X

I still offer the St Tropez manual classic tan - it's more of a treatment than a quick spray tan, I don't do much of either anymore but then again I haven't pushed tanning in my salon at all because I'm so busy with nails & skin treatments - something I'll be rectifying this year! X
Just interested to know if any salons still offer this?
Is there any demand these days or has spray tanning made it obsolete?
Would you need any training in apply the manual tan by hand as I swear by the brand I use. Can I just offer that as a treatment or would I need additional training to general spray tanning qualification ?. Xxx

Would you need any training in apply the manual tan by hand as I swear by the brand I use. Can I just offer that as a treatment or would I need additional training to general spray tanning qualification ?. Xxx
I did the training in it with st Tropez back in 2004, so I'm not sure about it now as things change - obviously you get the best from training in a service, why not give your local st Tropez rep/ wholesaler a call as they'll be able to let you know X

Hand applied tans are not as popular as spray tans.

Latest posts

Back