False eyelashes help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minniedamooch

Reaction score
HI thinking of buying some for a party im going to but not sure what ones to get.What are the best lashes out there with the most staying power,have never applied them before can i wear eyeshadow and mascara too?
Thanks
:green:

I have some strip lashes that i wear for going to parties etc. The have little diamonds and the base of them. There are some gorgeous ones around. Go to sallys and have a look they have a good choice.
You will need to buy some glue to stick them on with. There is some that comes with it usually but to be honest the lash glue in the bottle is better AND you can now buy black glue.
They can be tricky to put on yourself so you may need a bit of practice.Heres what to do...

Make sure you test the glue the day before. You do this by dabbing a tiny bit behind your ear. As long as it isnt itchy or sore then it's ok.

You will now need some
small scissors
Tissue
Tweezers
The glue
And obviously the lashes.

Gently pull the lashes out of the box with tweezers (not too hard as you will cause a dent in them)
Messure them against your eyes and cut the end of them to get the right fit.
Put some glue on the tissue, the same lengh as the lashes and dip the base of the lashes into it.
Leave for a few seconds to let the glue go tacky.
Using your tweezers, gently place the lashes on the top of your lashes,getting them as close to the base of the lashes as possible.
Hold for a few seconds.

It may take you a few attempts but you will get there in the end.
You can add a line of eye pencil to hide the glue if you like. Mascara can be used and i usually apply it on thee top instead of going underneath.

Hope this helps hun... oh and also...they are reusable so wash them out in warm soapy water and stick them back in the box until you need them again
xxx

Latest posts

Back