Famous hair cuts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's talented enough to do this for me please? But I want to do it like prince charming from Cinderella too xoxo

Me, me, me...Do you want that exact shade as well? :D

Me, me, me...Do you want that exact shade as well? :D

No I want red with black undertones that glows in the dark with lights on the end of each hair.

Oh and can you put some permanent glitter in too xoxo

Ooh how amazing would a glitter tint be ✨ xoxo

Isn't the POB the Victoria Beckham 'Posh Bob' lol

yes! And I shudder when people ask for the POB! Wasnt he a kids tv charachter?? ;)

Back in the day, we did alot of "claire from steps" hair ups. Just awful.

And i had a lady who said 'ive drew you a picture of how i want my hair' and she pulls out this crumpled peice of paper with a stick woman on it with spikes for fringe and then just two sticks at he side of her head for the rest of the hair! i do not know how i kept a straght face!!! when i had finished her hair she got the picture back out and put it next to herself in the mirror and said oh wow thats just like the picture thanks!!!xxx

Pmsl!!!:lol:

And i had a lady who said 'ive drew you a picture of how i want my hair' and she pulls out this crumpled peice of paper with a stick woman on it with spikes for fringe and then just two sticks at he side of her head for the rest of the hair! i do not know how i kept a straght face!!! when i had finished her hair she got the picture back out and put it next to herself in the mirror and said oh wow thats just like the picture thanks!!!xxx

ROFLMAO!!
Actually, it reminded me of when we were kids and my sister took a shampoo bottle which had literally a miniature side view cameo picture (think it was the Schwartzcoff logo) and asked for the same style. Needless to say 1 hour later we're running down the road with my sister crying her eyes out as she had a victorian hairdo on her head hahaha xxx

Omfg! :D thats so funny!! Id of wet my knickers I'm terrible for laughing when I shouldn't!!

X

Who's talented enough to do this for me please? But I want to do it like prince charming from Cinderella too xoxo

Tomme I don't think this style would suit you... Maybe a little longer on one side? & possibly a few streaks of red on the other side, & maybe put a couple of plats in with some neon yellow beads!! what dya say? it'd look fab!! x lol

Yes the POB is the Posh Bob

I had a lady come in with a pic on her phone.
Expecting to see a celebrity, I was very amused to see a pic of the woman out of the animated film The Incredibles.....you know "Elasti-Girl".....:eek:

To be fair she was aware that it was a bizarre request. I couldnt help but literally fall about laughing (she joined in, I wasnt just laughing in her face!!)

We still chuckle about it now, but Ive never managed to recreate the Elasti-Girl"...

Yes the POB is the Posh Bob

I had a lady come in with a pic on her phone.
Expecting to see a celebrity, I was very amused to see a pic of the woman out of the animated film The Incredibles.....you know "Elasti-Girl".....:eek:

To be fair she was aware that it was a bizarre request. I couldnt help but literally fall about laughing (she joined in, I wasnt just laughing in her face!!)

We still chuckle about it now, but Ive never managed to recreate the Elasti-Girl"...

Ohh I wanna try that one, looks a nice bob ;) x

I've got two wee boys who come in asking for a Ben10 hairstyle...

Had a client ask for a Judy Murray haircut....(andy Murrays mum) which I suppose is a normal ask but as I know Judy cos I grew up in Dunblane I thought it was so funny as its just like saying to me they want their hair done like jean from the bakers.

Had a client ask for a Judy Murray haircut....(andy Murrays mum) which I suppose is a normal ask but as I know Judy cos I grew up in Dunblane I thought it was so funny as its just like saying to me they want their hair done like jean from the bakers.

That's impressive. I wouldn't have known who she was.

Also, that's the problem with all this reality TV/celebrity stuff. I don't watch much TV so haven't a clue who they're talking about a lot of the time. Thank god for iPad's & google! :o

Latest posts

Back