Fancy a geek meet with Jacqui Jefford in Salisbury? read on ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Had my 121 training yesterday at Salisbury for spa man and spa ped and it was fab - as if 121 training wasn't good enough - I got to perform my spa ped on Jackie Jefford!!!!! How exciting is that?? So I got loads of other tips as well!!

The lovely Jackie and her team have also said that if we would like to orgainse a geek meet in the new year they are happy to host it at Salisbury OSNS for us. They will do a late night opening and we could have drinks and nibbles and she may even arrange for some questions and answer sessions with her and some of her team.

Please let me know if you are interested in this and I will arrange something for end of Jan if poss.

Just bumping this up as the Southern geeks are always asking for stuff in our area rather than up in Leeds. If we don't show interest then nothing will happen, and we'll only have ourselves to blame! Come on guys - you've got be in it to win it!

However can you just clarify? Is this open to all techs, no matter which system and make they use? I'm sure it will be as they could go the OSNS with a secondary account, but just wanted to make sure!

Depending on times etc. I would definitely be interested...... If I can organise the kids count me in!

Count me in too!

I'm up for it

Yes pleeaase xx

Just bumping this up as the Southern geeks are always asking for stuff in our area rather than up in Leeds. If we don't show interest then nothing will happen, and we'll only have ourselves to blame! Come on guys - you've got be in it to win it!

However can you just clarify? Is this open to all techs, no matter which system and make they use? I'm sure it will be as they could go the OSNS with a secondary account, but just wanted to make sure!

Just noticed this thread and I would love to come but as noted by Sassy - I'm mainly an Ezflow user - I hope thats ok.

yes as far as I am aware non creative geeks are most welcome as it is a geek meet rather than a creative thing - be aware however that if any demos or trouble shoots are given they will more than likely be using creative products and methods.

Wish I was closer to you guys. Would love to be there but just a little too far.

Hey Jackie

Just wondering if there is any news on dates with this?

(Hope you are ok :hug: )

I will chase and see what's happening. Jackie did get back to me to say that she had been away and that she was going to get together with Hannah to come up with some dates.

Butter happen soon as our date for moving at the mo is 22 Feb!!!

Thanks for organising this Jackie, please keep pm me any details if they happen before monday, as im away.

Cheers

Claire

Latest posts

Back