Fantastic day today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Well today's been a great day,I had my first lesson on my journey to get my piolets licence :).I'm so excited.So much to learn and remember but I'm so looking forward to it :).xxx

Well done! My son wants to be a pilot too. Commercial. We are just waiting for the next lot of interviews now.

Fantastic that's great.I'm just doing my private pilots licence so that I can fly around :).I'm going to book my 2nd lesson later xx

OMG! I'm speechless! Well done and I hope you get your licence soon. How long will it take, how many lessons do you think you will need?

Such courage, I wouldn't have the nerve.

That's brilliant well done.. that's what I would call being mobile lol ;). xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG! I'm speechless! Well done and I hope you get your licence soon. How long will it take, how many lessons do you think you will need?

Such courage, I wouldn't have the nerve.

I've got to do 40 hoursish and ground school and then air law lol so lots to do it's going to take a while.I got another lesson booked next week :).x

I've got to do 40 hoursish and ground school and then air law lol so lots to do it's going to take a while.I got another lesson booked next week :).x

Good for you CC, I am a fully qualified captain. .so I can charter motor cruisers around domestic and international waters...I prefer the water to the sky. .. but the very best of luck.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back