fast track facial course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

befab

Reaction score
Hi everyone,:)

Can anyone advise me on 1-2 day facial courses?

Are they any good?, can you learn everything in 2days?

Any recommendations for training courses?

I alo need to do a eyelash and eyebrow tinting course and am a little overwelmed by how many training academys there are :(,so if anybody could recommend a course for this also.

Many thanks

Hi there

We offer short courses in all beauty treatments. Have a look at our website Halls Of Ivy Salon & Beauty Academy. If you have any queries feel free to contact us.

Good luck

brilliant many thanks

Hi , I offer facial courses 1-2- 1 training .fully accredited . Please pm me if you would like more details
Take care x

Personally I don't see how Facials can be taught over 1-2 days.

Anyone that has done an NVQ or a longer course will probably agree with me.

I think they are good as a refresher or to learn new techniques but otherwise I think they are a complete waste of money.

Personally I don't see how Facials can be taught over 1-2 days.

Anyone that has done an NVQ or a longer course will probably agree with me.

I think they are good as a refresher or to learn new techniques but otherwise I think they are a complete waste of money.

I do agree with you there!!!
We were taught each unit at college over months so ive never been able to work out how someone can be declared competent after a day or two!
I just cant see how someone who has done 1 or 2 days can be qualified to the same level as someone thats spent best part of a year!

Its not having a 'dig' at the people that run these courses, but would love to know how they get round this

Latest posts

Back