Fav treatments ...whats yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
I just wanted to post a thread here to see what everyones fav treatments are.
We all have ones that we like doing more than others.

I love eye treatments,mani's and pedi's and am not so keen on eyebrow waxing.

So what do you like and dislike?

xxx

i love eye treatments and facials

but i dislike leg waxing not any other part just legs!!!

I dislike leg waxing also... I love facials even though they are not that moneymaking.
I like spraytans aswell. mani and pedis are nice even though I chat so much it slows me down!

maybe i'm strange but i do like brazilians. I find i'm always aiming to become quicker and try and cause little pain... i'm weird I know.

I do love facials and massage too as long as I have some great music - I tend to go into a trance. It's a bit like meditation if the environment's right.

Got to agree with Missyb, love to massage - but I need to watch the clock, I tend to switch off and can 'wake up' after about 1 hour 10mins when it was supposed to be 45mins:lol:

Pedicures and Spray Tan are my favourite xx

Although my favourites are facials, pedicures, massage & waxing (in that order), it's more the variety of treatments that I enjoy. There's nothing more depressing than a whole day of doing the same thing! Last week I had one day where I waxed non-stop from 9.30 to 5.30 with no break, not even time for lunch, and I've never been so bored in my life!

I love love love doing nail art. As much as I love enhancing nails, I absolutely love doing nail art, the more intricate and detailed the better.
:lol:

I love waxing and spray tanning but massage and mani/pedis bore me witless! I am a very big talker though so staying quiet for 45 mins to an hour is a nightmare for me! Lol Lx

I love waxing and nails, can't beat em!!!

Aromatherapy massage and Reflexology - use a bit of both in most of my treatments.

Latest posts

Back