Favorite Acrylic Brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried loads but have never had one as good as the Grand Artist Oval 508 By EzFlow its the BEST IMO!!!!

Ez Flow Grand Artist is great!.. I am also using Nfu.Oh No. 8 brush, very good too!... You can get it in Australia, there's a distributor on Nfu.Oh in Australia.

Right now I am trying the Pink Entity brush too. For those who have Pink Entity brush, I have a question for you. Can you kindly check your brush if there's a little metal thing inside the cap? Cos when I got mine, the metal thing drop out from inside the cap and I can't figure out what is it and what purpose does it serve.

Thanks.

Apart from Nailzoo no one on this thread has actually said WHY they love thir brush.
Especially all the 508 users.....and someone has even asked what makes it so good :eek:

Size 8 does seem to be the most versatile size of brush, that most people seem to be using whether it is CND Prostyler or NSI brushes.

So the 508 ticks that box as it is a size 8!
I love it because it has a flattened ferrule which heps you to work with it in a flattened shape for some work, but it also goes back to a great point as and when needed. Also the Kolinsky sable hair just has a little more 'snap' to it.
I used to struggle with getting a really big bead, and yet with the 508 a larger bead is no problem, and you can also pick up the tiniest bead with ease.
I found the shape of this brush just great for doing smile lines. Also the wooden handle does not seem to get so grubby as some brushes do. :irked:

I have so many technicians talk about larger brushes though...some can't manage with them but with others, cannot go back to a size 8. I think I am going to try out a size 10 or maybe even a size 12 ....and see how I get on :eek:

Last edited:
mine is my young nails pro series chrome acrylic brush its ace love it to bits

Apart from Nailzoo no one on this thread has actually said WHY they love thir brush.
Especially all the 508 users.....and someone has even asked what makes it so good :eek:

Size 8 does seem to be the most versatile size of brush, that most people seem to be using whether it is CND Prostyler or NSI brushes.

So the 508 ticks that box as it is a size 8!
I love it because it has a flattened ferrule which heps you to work with it in a flattened shape for some work, but it also goes back to a great point as and when needed. Also the Kolinsky sable hair just has a little more 'snap' to it.
I used to struggle with getting a really big bead, and yet with the 508 a larger bead is no problem, and you can also pick up the tiniest bead with ease.
I found the shape of this brush just great for doing smile lines. Also the wooden handle does not seem to get so grubby as some brushes do. :irked:

I have so many technicians talk about larger brushes though...some can't manage with them but with others, cannot go back to a size 8. I think I am going to try out a size 10 or maybe even a size 12 ....and see how I get on :eek:

Think it might of been me who asked why :)

I have the NSI brush at the moment, I do like it but when it's flattened it doesn't seem to have a very rounded finish at the tip and doesn't seem to have enough firmness. Does the 508 have a nice rounded shape to it when used flatter and is it still firm at the tip? Does that make sense?

I love my EzFlow 508 brush, because Izzidoll taught me how to use it, I think I love it for the same reasons she does))) Thanks, mentor)))

I love my Artistic Peach Brush - because it is the best brush I ever had for 3d work, espcially leaves and petals.

I bought the CND Ultra Sculptor at The Event because pro styler was not big enough for me, and even still I am tempted to go back to 508.

i too have tried a few brushes but never again would i get anything other than a ez flow 508 ! its just brill .. good for general nails but also fab for detail work .. when i first got mine i never tought you could do such detail with it coz it seemed huge , lol but you really can :green:

Latest posts

Back