Favorite Shellac colors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordie

Reaction score
I am new to Shellac. What are your favorite Shellac colors? Alone and/ or layered? I am starting to paint some color palettes and want colors my clients will love!!!!!

I know it's nothing new and exciting but I love layering Fedora with Tutti Frutti. I think it's such a lovely effect and the colour is so noticeable. I think it looks impressive to the clients to and really demonstrates what the shellac colours can do xx

anyone else? I am just starting Shellac and have to purchase the colors gradually. what are your favorites?

At this time of year i love Tropix, Hot Pop Pink and Lobster Roll, im still playing with layering but ive just purchased Hotski and Azure Wish in the hope of making that beautiful Tiffany blue colour :) xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Hot Chillies has also been really popular in the salon, not one of my personal favourites but one of the most used x

Most popular summer colours for my clients are hot pop pink, tropix, lobster roll, tutti frutti and azure wish, I'm also using lots of pink gold additives at the moment x

Also hot chillies over hot pop is my most popular at the moment

It might help if you tell us what colours you've got so we can suggest combos with those.

As for my favourites, iced coral is a fab layering colour over any of the colours and so is grapefruit sparkle. Core colours that are always popular for me are wildfire, Hollywood, tropix, tutti Frutti. Since the releases so far this year lobster roll, pink bikini, lilac longing and azure wish have all become firm favourite with myself and my clients xx

Fingernail Fixer (Holly Schippers) has pretty much all the color combos on an album on her facebook page.

Oh thank you thank you!
Right now I have Lobster Roll, Tuti Frutti, rose bud, cocoa,negligee,cream puff, black pool, asphalt, iced cappacino, clearly pink, strawberry smoothie, decadence, tropix, and gotcha.

Negligee will be good layered over all of the colours. Will tone it down a bit and also add a blue shimmer to it. Over Blackpool it'll turn into a navy x

Tropix is my absolute favourite, I try so many different things with it lately, Yesterday I did it with Cake Pop (another favourite that's proving very popular) and Cream Puff dots - love!!!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

I love Rubble layered with Iced Coral on top, lush!
Iced Coral is an excellent layering colour, it's almost magic and I'm so glad I bought it.
Also, loving Tutti Frutti and Rose Bud.

I have just discovered a new love, Fedora with Negligee on top. Beaut xx

At this time of year i love Tropix, Hot Pop Pink and Lobster Roll, im still playing with layering but ive just purchased Hotski and Azure Wish in the hope of making that beautiful Tiffany blue colour :) xx

I done this combo the other day- love it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370638776.268492.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370638776.268492.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 558
... im still playing with layering but ive just purchased Hotski and Azure Wish in the hope of making that beautiful Tiffany blue colour :) xx

I love the options for Tiffany blue and made this on the left..

Attachments

• hotski trio wm.jpg
    hotski trio wm.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 336
I done this combo the other day- love it

they are beautiful :) i just love that colour xx

I love the options for Tiffany blue and made this on the left..

i love those too with the sparkles :) im going to have to get playing xx

I will have to try that! I also have bought Roamantique, beaue, and Cityscape.

Midnight swim hands down is my favourite. I love to layer it over cityscape and do carving. I also love all the purples, grape gum being another favourite right now. What's been popular for me right now is the pinks and reds. I have received a lot of comments on waterpark but most clients go with the pinks. Iced coral layered over tropix and hot pop pink is really nice.

Latest posts

Back