Favorite Shellac layering combos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachasorousrex

Reaction score
I'd love to hear/see some of your favorite layering combinations with Shellac. I haven't experimented much at all with layering yet.

Definately check out Fingernail fixers fb page. Its is so helpful. I look at it all the time. I did my own nails with Fedora and Tutti Fruity at the weekend and it is the most gloriously rich purple (think cardbury purple)..stunning

i love moonlight and roses over everything, only just playing with iced coral so cant say....tropix and hot chillis is a nice one xx

Take a look at the CND Shellac Shelf Sitters thread, lots and lots of ideas on there. For me its iced coral over near enough everything. My clients are going mad for it at the moment xx

Midnight swim with moonlight and roses or Blackpool with hot chillies :)

Can I ask if people charge extra for layering or do you just include them as your "normal" colours?

Negligee over rubble. and grapefruit sparkle over any color, gosh my clients love bling 😁😀

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I like purple purple over rock royalty or asphalt. I tried tinted love with moonlight & roses today too which was lovely x

Vicki x
Hands On Beauty

Some combos that have been popular with my clients over summer-
Tropix + iced coral
lobster roll + grapefruit sparkle
hot chilis + zillionaire
Hot pop pink + hot chilis
Pink bikini + silver VIP status

Grapefruit sparkle over grape gum and Vexed violet over purple purple are two of my most popular. I don't charge extra for layering.

Grapefruit sparkle over grape gum and Vexed violet over purple purple are two of my most popular. I don't charge extra for layering.

I love grapefuit sparkle over just about any colour :D and I don't charge extra to layer either

Cityscape on its own is not very popular by my clients (me too don`t like this colour ;-) ) Layered with VIP Silver it becomes very nice!

Latest posts

Back